Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
leasure at the moment.prefer photography :)

Very nice....I love photography...and have seen yours already....:mask:...they are really good...congrats..you certainly have skills..:grinning::grinning:

Now im getting goosebumps remembering when Armin played this very choon last friday night live here in Houston..............Amazing :angel: :angel:
Nice Altered!Sounds like you had fun!

It goes beautiful today. :super:

LOL...It's been a great day so far. The sun's shining, and I'm enjoying my choons. How are you, man? :grinning:
Same here!Just waiting to get out of work so I can enjoy this glorious of days up here in New York:super:

My name???Marcelo?:blush:
Actually, it´s exactly what I plan to do in the future...go to Italy or Germany, cause all the best Design Centers are there.....but first I need to get some job there, to sustain myself...:grinning::grinning:
:LMAO: I meant the c00l.d00d one :chair: but Marcelo also nice one! :grinning:
I understand.. you're still so young.. but that's interesting career! :)

Nice Altered!Sounds like you had fun!

Oh, he has fun all right. Just about every big event plays in his area. :P

robejaegs said:
Same here!Just waiting to get out of work so I can enjoy this glorious of days up here in New York:super:

Yes, Spring is in the air! Good to hear that the northern states are beginning to thaw. :)

:LMAO: I meant the c00l.d00d one :chair: but Marcelo also nice one! :grinning:

Hola chica :hug: :grinning:

:lollypop:
icehockey

wohoooo.. awsome track here... RAVING!!!!!

ON AIR Signum :super: - Xposed 005 on AH.FM​

:music: - but the previous track I loved most ! :grinning:

:dancing: hello ! trace of trance+, sig2thabone, c00l.d00d+, Smithers+, Chompie+, djchoub, yusuf kurt, ~ELLEN~+, Altered-Mind+, BassT4ken, lethalleigh, robejaegs+, wailo, xander2v2, Faustus, Mond-Perle, lolosormiou :hug:

:LMAO: I meant the c00l.d00d one :chair: but Marcelo also nice one!

:LMAO:
Hahahahahha...:blush:...I forgot about the c00l.d00d....:lol:....that´s my signature name for my design jobs....:mask:

And yeah, I´m still 21...I should be finishing college, but I changed courses so many times that I have some 2 more ahead...my 3rd course at college...:mask:

But finally found the career I love...I´ve always been passionate for cars and speed... so I can´t wokr with nothing else than cars....and preferrably fast ones...:mask::lol:

ON AIR Signum :super: - Xposed 005 on AH.FM​

:music: - but the previous track I loved most ! :grinning:

:dancing: hello ! trace of trance+, sig2thabone, c00l.d00d+, Smithers+, djchoub, yusuf kurt, ~ELLEN~+, Altered-Mind+, BassT4ken, lethalleigh, robejaegs+, wailo, xander2v2, Faustus, Mond-Perle, lolosormiou :hug:

hey there danmark! :hug: how are you there days?

This bassline is just great!

:choon: :dancing: :choon: :dancing: :choon:

Back