• Decent

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hello to:

Altered-Mind+, c00l.d00d, ~ELLEN~, djchoub, Giedre, magik, wailo, sig2thabone, DistantLand, xander2v2, yusuf kurt, robejaegs, lolosormiou, lethalleigh, substorm, TomJones+, Samolet

:super: :wave: :super:

Hello Smithers

WALK THE EDGE!!!!!!:wub::wub::choon:
f_dance2m_bb5684a.gif
:wub: :choon: :wub:
f_dance2m_bb5684a.gif

Now im getting goosebumps remembering when Armin played this very choon last friday night live here in Houston..............Amazing :angel: :angel:

Keeps life interesting I guess :lolz: I have no idea what type of work you're doing?? Nice you can relax a little! Haha that was 1 time only, did it for charity, but was really nice jep.. and thanx again for nice comment :grinning:

:wave: HELLO SMITHERS!

No problem...I really meant about that comment...:blush::mask:

I work as a designer....and by now I´m specializing in automotive design...so I keep drawing cars every and whole day, to get good at it....:grinning::grinning:

am going to (prob) began in few years :lol:

Ahh..i see...:grinning::grinning:

I asked because you talked about drawing...and I thought that you were doing it for study...:)

No problem...I really meant about that comment...:blush::mask: I work as a designer....and by now I´m specializing in automotive design...so I keep drawing cars every and whole day, to get good at it....:grinning::grinning:
Thank you! :hug: Oow wow.. sounds cool... just like your name is :)
How about you move to Italy and start designing Ferrari's or so?! :mask:

*Jealous mode*

Now im getting goosebumps remembering when Armin played this very choon last friday night live here in Houston..............Amazing :angel: :angel:

Yeesh...it seems as if you go to like, 50 shows each month. Why do I keep missing these things? :p:grinning:

hello to:

Altered-Mind+, c00l.d00d, ~ELLEN~, djchoub, Giedre, magik, wailo, sig2thabone, DistantLand, xander2v2, yusuf kurt, robejaegs, lolosormiou, lethalleigh, substorm, TomJones+, Samolet

Hi :)

hello to:

Hello, Smithers. :grinning:

Thank you! :hug: Oow wow.. sounds cool... just like your name is :)
How about you move to Italy and start designing Ferrari's or so?! :mask:

My name???Marcelo?:blush:

Actually, it´s exactly what I plan to do in the future...go to Italy or Germany, cause all the best Design Centers are there.....but first I need to get some job there, to sustain myself...:grinning::grinning:

Back