• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am in!!!!!!!

nice!!!! thats alot to distract yourself with :lol::lol:

Hey Gizmo!! how are ya? :hug:

hiya Deadlyeight, I´m fine thank you, enjoying lovely trance :)
and you?

sound familiar to me...id please

hiya Deadlyeight, I´m fine thank you, enjoying lovely trance :)
and you?

i am doing just fine thanks! I am stuck at work like usual... enjoying some beautiful trance on my friday afternoon!

Going out tonight to see DJ Dan and Eddie Halliwell:):) so i am super exicited about that, can't the day go any faster :lol:

ohhhhh beautiful breakdown:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

byzantium sucks :mask: i like ancient a lot more :mask:
haha me too .. that's why i'm specialized in ancient history ... but still for this exam i'm taking in march, i have to work on byzantine, on modern and contemporain times .. ;)

i am doing just fine thanks! I am stuck at work like usual... enjoying some beautiful trance on my friday afternoon!

Going out tonight to see DJ Dan and Eddie Halliwell:):) so i am super exicited about that, can't the day go any faster :lol:

Ahhh lucky you!! :) Hope you will have a great night :super:

Ahhh lucky you!! :) Hope you will have a great night :super:

Yeah i think it will be amazing! they both played here over the summer on seperate nights but for the very special time that is christmas they both are playing in one night. I am thinking this will be one of the best shows we have had this year!

this sounds very similar to safri duo :)

once i was in a house bar/club in London and they were playing quite pretty tunes but these f*cking safri duo drummers ruined the whole thing.... always when there was a nice string in the tune this freaking drummer kicked in..... it was so annoying :lol:

Back