Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
IMO, this particular show is better than most of the 4Strings shows, a little more melodic than usual.

i can see that,is a great show!!

before you could talk me about 4 strings and i would say to you,oh yeah, the song take me away or something,but now i can say,4 strings is coooooool:music:

before you could talk me about 4 strings and i would say to you,oh yeah, the song take me away or something,but now i can say,4 strings is coooooool:music:
haha same here but with "Diving" .. my fav track of them ;)

hashahhahhaahah still that song has awesome vocal!! and so many different remixes and re-releases hahahah it has been made into a classic vocal trance song :p

far east ?? lol Well, I'm working on the hellenistic and roman Near-East (Egypt included) and the classical Greece too

though i'd love to be able to work on extrem east too but I can't !
greace and rome are cool too :smile1: have seen a lot documents about them on discovery and national geographic :mask:

oh hell yeah! I think his studio albums are among the best out there! he has such a talent for making good music! emotional technology FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only recall one BT track... Running Down The Way Up or some nonesense. It was the most complicated track I've ever tried to listen to. As soon as I found the rhythm, it would change up, my groove kept having to screech to a halt and change direction.

Like riding a horse at a trot when you don't know how to move with it.

haha same here but with "Diving" .. my fav track of them ;)
oh right, i didn´t remember that one:)

hashahhahhaahah still that song has awesome vocal!! and so many different remixes and re-releases hahahah it has been made into a classic vocal trance song :p

is a classic of electronic music,don´t you think?:music:

I can only recall one BT track... Running Down The Way Up or some nonesense. It was the most complicated track I've ever tried to listen to. As soon as I found the rhythm, it would change up, my groove kept having to screech to a halt and change direction.

Like riding a horse at a trot when you don't know how to move with it.

i don't believe i have ever heard that track before.

Anybody got trance4life on MSN or something? Tell her to clear her cookies then try to log back in, using the new name.

Catch A Fall \o/

Back