Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
once i was in a house bar/club in London and they were playing quite pretty tunes but these f*cking safri duo drummers ruined the whole thing.... always when there was a nice string in the tune this freaking drummer kicked in..... it was so annoying :lol:

Yeah i only saw on show like that before, it was BT's laptop symphony... he kept adding and changing around the melodies and such.... was really annoying when Dreaming was on!! nothing like the original trance version!

once i was in a house bar/club in London and they were playing quite pretty tunes but these f*cking safri duo drummers ruined the whole thing.... always when there was a nice string in the tune this freaking drummer kicked in..... it was so annoying :lol:

i would have went up to them and punched um in the mouth!

haha me too .. that's why i'm specialized in ancient history ... but still for this exam i'm taking in march, i have to work on byzantine, on modern and contemporain times .. ;)
i really like far east history :smile1: don't know why :lol:

n2o - amnesia :mask:

i love this track:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

amazing

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Yeah i only saw on show like that before, it was BT's laptop symphony... he kept adding and changing around the melodies and such.... was really annoying when Dreaming was on!! nothing like the original trance version!
would love to see bt once ... :(

and that happened once in a trance club also... but that drummer got so stoned so early that he had to stop :super:

they usually do that

:lol::lol:

i really like far east history :smile1: don't know why :lol:

n2o - amnesia :mask:
far east ?? lol Well, I'm working on the hellenistic and roman Near-East (Egypt included) and the classical Greece too

though i'd love to be able to work on extrem east too but I can't !

he's simply amazing! btw: he's working on a new trance album

oh hell yeah! I think his studio albums are among the best out there! he has such a talent for making good music! emotional technology FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back