How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hahahahaha you are there looooool :super::super::super::super: already i'm crazyyyyyyy in front of my computerrrrrrrr :dance::dance::dance: i'm dancing aloneeeeeeee:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

10x5xeq.gif

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

changing PB ( PolarBear ) ava at irregular times too

Hello Danmark ;)
New Bear pics r coming,right? hehe :)

:hug: to prevent confusion: call me danmark ( Dan's the owner of this site, for instance ) . You can use my nickname ' Polar ' too :grinning:​

Good good, just having a day off work finally!

Met up with Dave from Tritonal and friends Saturday night before they played at Lizard Lounge in Dallas.

But there was some sh*t that went down at that club and left early - so I missed their set :(

Regardless, its great to know they got some big things coming!

I on the other hand am working on unpacking my new place and soon some new mixes - keep you posted darlin' ;)

so i guess you didnt get to see suzy solar? :(
dame that toally bites that you had to leave the venue early! what a party foul!

yea i got the day off as well Presidents Day! :bravo::bravo:

Good good, just having a day off work finally!

Met up with Dave from Tritonal and friends Saturday night before they played at Lizard Lounge in Dallas.

But there was some sh*t that went down at that club and left early - so I missed their set :(

Regardless, its great to know they got some big things coming!

I on the other hand am working on unpacking my new place and soon some new mixes - keep you posted darlin' ;)

waw another Texas girl, are you blonde or brunette:lol:

* Now Listening: 1360 ~ Sean Tyas - Tytanium Sessions 033 on AH.FM *

Woot, what a power vocal !!

:wub: very nice voice ! :bravo:

sweet tune right now.

hey all, chooned in. just woke up from what danmark would call a "bear nap" which i needed so badly. this weekend was absolulely horrible. had to work all weekend long. alot of people had fun watchin the all-star game while i had 2 work it. even tho the nba made alot of $$, none of the employees workin behind the scenes got any kinda souvenir that was handed to them. you have to buy it to be considered a souvenir, so is ridiculous.
/rant
anyways, how u all doin 2day?

You must be in Dallas, where the game was! I worked at the North Park Mall - it was a looong one for me too! :wall:

This set is going places!!!!!!!

Mi Casa Es Su Casa – M.I.K.E. – Mi Casa Su Casa / Winter Night in NYC - : Club Elite Sessions

so i guess you didnt get to see suzy solar? :(
dame that toally bites that you had to leave the venue early! what a party foul!

yea i got the day off as well Presidents Day! :bravo::bravo:

Suzy Solar played there? did you see her?:)

Back