How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hey danmark, good news. you get to try & id all the songs for sean tyas set! yay!! hehe

he doesnt have his tracklist up for the set, thats why i said that.

49 guests, what a hell they doing there, c'mon join us:p:lol:

o0o0o am loving that deep guitar strum in the background!

so i guess you didnt get to see suzy solar? :(
dame that toally bites that you had to leave the venue early! what a party foul!

yea i got the day off as well Presidents Day! :bravo::bravo:

SUZY SOLAR?!?!?! I don't know her, and I didn't see her on the lineup -
moz-screenshot.png

Dave Aude & Tritonal Tickets - The The Lizard Lounge on February 13 2010 in Dallas - Fla.vor.us

waw another Texas girl, are you blonde or brunette:lol:

MySpace - NEON TIGER - 24 - Female - Dallas, Texas - myspace.com/neontigerproductions Thats MEEEEEE! :)

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! almost 8 inches of SNOW in DALLAS over the weekend, hasn't happened in 40 years, and now its all melted away!

no i havent heard it but i love the sweet child of mine remixxx! its suppaaa! :bravo::bravo:
actually if you search for sean tyas' essential mix set, he plays his rework of thunderstuck on it. ill admit that its not all that. im personally not a fan of ac/dc (never have been), but if there are people that like the band, then find the set & give it a listen. most of the essential mix from tyas was great. just want to hear a new live set from him.

actually if you search for sean tyas' essential mix set, he plays his rework of thunderstuck on it. ill admit that its not all that. im personally not a fan of ac/dc (never have been), but if there are people that like the band, then find the set & give it a listen. most of the essential mix from tyas was great. just want to hear a new live set from him.
did you get to listen to the live set from dallas?
it was OMG!! suppaaaa! :bravo::super:

Back