• Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GIZMO-
I think i just remembered.....on the Armada Cruise...did you help a drunk girl to her cabin?

GIZMO-
I think i just remembered.....on the Armada Cruise...did you help a drunk girl to her cabin?

that was actually my twin sister that helped the drunk girl :)

Ohh yess......haha this tune brings out some embarresing times!!!

Body of Conflict :choon: :choon: :choon:

that was actually my twin sister that helped the drunk girl :)

Oki so ollie is you sister??....tell her thanks!!! If it wasnt for her i would be in the drunk-cabin!

Oki so ollie is you sister??....tell her thanks!!! If it wasnt for her i would be in the drunk-cabin!

I will tell her that ;)

^^Perv:P hahaha

have you ever seen babyoil-twister??

FFS MARK...play a bad tune already...i need to pee!

^^It might seem funny, but if next tune isnt bad, im gonna pee myself!

hahahaha i hope u've now weed yourself :-) maybe that should be a catchphrase. "Mark Eteson, making people wee themselves" :-P

^^It might seem funny, but if next tune isnt bad, im gonna pee myself!

dj's get that way too sometimes, but its more like, whats the longest tune i have to i can make the trip to the loo, depending where it is offcourse!
:music:

ferry had a dodgy stomach last time he was at gods - thats not ideal during a 6 hour set!! trip to the loos with the sh*ts!! armin just doesnt wee. Amazing bladder control

hahahaha i hope u've now weed yourself :-) maybe that should be a catchphrase. "Mark Eteson, making people wee themselves" :-P

i didnt but i did wake my dad up since i pulled out the headphones!!! And why were you hoping for that...i sence some proper twat behaviour marky!!!

Back