Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm i basically need to feel like i need to pee all the time....im not a rocket scientist but somehow i dont think its good for anyone!!
Antother scary thing is that they have program about it, what do you get then, a wee-scedule??

And they want you to pee in a cup!!! wtf!!!

Hmm i basically need to feel like i need to pee all the time....im not a rocket scientist but somehow i dont think its good for anyone!!
Antother scary thing is that thy ahvea program about it, what do you get then, a wee-scedule??

Maybe you have a urine infection then??

I dont have anything i just drink alot, gosh!!!!!
this topic is suppose to be about marks show not my tiny bladder!!!

I dont have anything i just drink alot, gosh!!!!!
this topic is suppose to be about marks show not my tiny bladder!!!

sorry, just wanted to help

its about being able to identify the muscles that are used to hold your bladder closed etc, and being able to exercise them, hence you are holding more urine and therefore lengthening the time between toilet visits! its takes time but works i guarantee it!

haha selma never can stay on topic.... just wanna talk about her own stuff =)

Thx Mark for a great show as usuall!!! Can´t wait for the next one :)

:super: :super: :super:

Maybe you have a urine infection then??

they are painful, ive had a few of those when i was younger, its like your pelvis is on FIRE!!!

OK ENOUGH ON THE BLADDER ETC - BACK TO MARK!

BUT I THINK WE ARE AT THE END ANYWAY!

Great show and useful urinary information too....educational and choonage all in one!

haha selma never can stay on topic.... just wanna talk about her own stuff =)

Haha wtf!!!sorry ill never say that i need to pee in a topic again, but then would you mind not answering when youre in the toilet while someone is calling??:P

Great show and useful urinary information too....educational and choonage all in one!

you never know Vicky, some of these shows may get longer because of it, peeing at greater intervals will be the dawn of a new dj era!

mmm somehow i dont think so eh!

:mml::clap2::unsure:

Great show as usual Mark...see ya in november!!!

great show today mark.... thnx... when r u coming back to our cold, snowy and sometimes beautiful country??? was 2 drunk and tired to remember anything from your set @ the cruise :)

Back