Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, boooo... I don't really like Home all that much.

Hannah Thomas, he said was the vocalist?

Oh, boooo... I don't really like Home all that much.

Hannah Thomas, he said was the vocalist?

yup Above & Beyond feat. Hannah Thomas - Home :lovers::lovers::lovers:

I really love her voice :wub:

yup Above & Beyond feat. Hannah Thomas - Home :lovers::lovers::lovers:

I really love her voice :wub:

Her voice is nice, I just don't dig the song much. Like any vocal track, I like it if it would also be a good track without the vocals... and I don't think Home would be much good without Hannah's input.

Was there a playlist made for this show? I'm too lazy to read all the pages of the thread to find it. :)

Was there a playlist made for this show? I'm too lazy to read all the pages of the thread to find it. :)

no i did start typing up what i heard, then got distracted after like 4 tracks lol

maybe the gangster boy will post it soon

no i did start typing up what i heard, then got distracted after like 4 tracks lol

maybe the gangster boy will post it soon

Hi! :wave:

Heh, his stories distract you... I'm always laughing at something Mark has said, and that makes me miss the intro for the next track.

Hi! :wave:

Heh, his stories distract you... I'm always laughing at something Mark has said, and that makes me miss the intro for the next track.

:lol: yeah i know, good fun though

:lol: yeah i know, good fun though

Yeah, I quite enjoy his shows... in general I prefer the DJs keep the mike turned off, but Mark makes it pretty entertaining. I guess it sounds a little more like a "radio show" when the DJ gabs at ya.

Hey, did you hear him give a shout out to you? "the lovely magik" he said. Woot!

Last edited:
Yeah, I quite enjoy his shows... in general I prefer the DJ keep the mike turned off, but Mark makes it pretty entertaining. I guess it sounds a little more like a "radio show" when the DJ talks.

Hey, did you hear him give a shout out to you? "the lovely magik" he said. Woot!

well trained isn't he :lol:

Lol @ lovely Magik.

Yeah, Dan likes to jerk me around it seems :( This is my third go-around with this username. I must've made 30 posts each time before I got locked out.
This one better stick dammit!

Lol @ lovely Magik.

Yeah, Dan likes to jerk me around it seems :( This is my third go-around with this username. I must've made 30 posts each time before I got locked out.
This one better stick dammit!

Yeah seems the hardware issues he experienced are over, so hopefully we should see out post counts rise rather than fall!

Back