Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
lately i can say yes, such as last night. i acted like a loser cuz i didnt catch any gurl... but it was fun anyhow.

so the girls runs from you?...LOL well they don't like trance, you need to convert them:lol:

so the girls runs from you?...LOL well they don't like trance, you need to convert them:lol:

yeah i think they dont like trancers men. i wont convert anyone. If they're stuck in the darkness, in the darkness they will stay. :super: :super:

lately i can say yes, such as last night. i acted like a loser cuz i didnt catch any gurl... but it was fun anyhow.

(??)

You mean to tell me that you expect to get some sex every time you go out to a show? :mask:

That's not the reason to go to one, IMHO. You go for the music. You meet women in places like the grocery stores. Remember, everyone EATS. :lol: :cat:

IF THE HEAVEN GOT TRANCE I WANNA GO UP THERE!! :choon: :choon: :choon: :choon: :choon:

Well of course. It's God's music of choice because it's so uplifting for the soul. :hug:

(??)

You mean to tell me that you expect to get some sex every time you go out to a show? :mask:

That's not the reason to go to one, IMHO. You go for the music. You meet women in places like the grocery stores. Remember, everyone EATS. :lol: :cat:

one of the main reason to hang out to hve fun is found gurls to spend the night with making out, honestly. But about the "everyone eats" you're right. one more lesson learned from you !! :hug: :cat:

CHOOOOOOOOON! :choon:

absolutely loving every minute of this set, great job :super:

Back