Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
The last 2 or 3 tracks have been incredible. Too bad I have to listen far far, away from the comp.

Queued for torrent DL tomorrow.

this is absolutely amazing:wow:

:super::super:

great set Maxi as always:super::super::super:

yeah transisions are real good !!
maxi has alot of experience

one of the main reason to hang out to hve fun is found gurls to spend the night with making out, honestly. But about the "everyone eats" you're right. one more lesson learned from you !! :hug: :cat:

You're not going to get girls by "hitting up" on them in the clubs. Girls are too wise for that. Even the young ones know better. They all know that if you hit up on them at a club, then all that you are wanting is sex. It's not that the girls don't want sex, they do. But they DON'T want one-night stands.

They want something that has meaning. That's one of the main differences between women and men. Men give love in order to get sex and women give sex in order to get love. When you learn that truth, you will be more successful in your endeavors. But trust me on this one, in this age of STDs and AIDS, girls do NOT want one-night stands. It's too risky and dangerous. And oh by the way, it's just as risky for YOU. Especially when alcohol is involved. Alcohol makes people lose their inhibitions and then they wind up doing things that they regret later.

So give up on that idea, it really won't work for you all that well and any girl that you DO get that way is going to be a nasty skank. Try the grocery store route, and other places where women tend to congregate. And remember this, at a Trance show, there are about 75% men and only 25% women. It's NOT a good place if your goal to is meet girls. :lol: :cat:

07. Bissen - Quicksand (Bissen's Infinite Harmonies Mix)

Wow, what a track!!! The original was outstanding, the remix even better. Thanks Bissen for the revisit to what was already a wonderful piece of work.

absolutely loving every minute of this set, great job :super:

Yes, me too. It's terrific. I can't ID any of the tracks but I'm sure liking them. A lot. Thanks for bringing them to us. :super: :cat:

Wow, what a track!!! The original was outstanding, the remix even better. Thanks Bissen for the revisit to what was already a wonderful piece of work.

did you hear the John O'Callaghan remix? is amazing:super:

now this one is outstanding:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

OMG i'm flying:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

:lovers: OMG...goosebumps

maximix.jpg

Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World

01. Haris C vs Digitalis - Back on Track (Jornvan Deynhoven Remix)
02. Frontline - Halfway House (Original Mix)
03. Tim Preijers - Glazed Eyes (Sequentia Remix)
04. Alan M - Famicom (Temple 1 Remix)
05. Thomas Datt - 2v2 (Sean Tyas Unabridged Remix)
06. Mauro Picotto - Lizard (Veselin Tasev Club Remix)
07. Bissen - Quicksand (Bissen's Infinite Harmonies Mix)
08. Miikka Leinonen - Quarter Past (Original Mix)
09. Luke Warner & Mat Lock - Deep Psychosis (Daniel Kandis Cure Mix)

MySpace.com - Veselin Tasev Aka DJ Maximix - Sofia - Trance / Techno / Progressive - www.myspace.com/veselintasevakadjmaximix

would you share that information with more details with us? :)

Hehe, I was posting from a PC with no speakers, so I was hanging in the forum while being forced to listen to Xmas music for 4 hours... and that George Michael xmas tune seemed to be queued every fifteen minutes.

You're not going to get girls by "hitting up" on them in the clubs. Girls are too wise for that. Even the young ones know better. They all know that if you hit up on them at a club, then all that you are wanting is sex. It's not that the girls don't want sex, they do. But they DON'T want one-night stands.

They want something that has meaning. That's one of the main differences between women and men. Men give love in order to get sex and women give sex in order to get love. When you learn that truth, you will be more successful in your endeavors. But trust me on this one, in this age of STDs and AIDS, girls do NOT want one-night stands. It's too risky and dangerous. And oh by the way, it's just as risky for YOU. Especially when alcohol is involved. Alcohol makes people lose their inhibitions and then they wind up doing things that they regret later.

So give up on that idea, it really won't work for you all that well and any girl that you DO get that way is going to be a nasty skank. Try the grocery store route, and other places where women tend to congregate. And remember this, at a Trance show, there are about 75% men and only 25% women. It's NOT a good place if your goal to is meet girls. :lol: :cat:

i will folow your advice. I'll try the groceries though. there the loud sounds dont bother the conversation. :)

Back