• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
<stereotype mode on>

Well... I imagine that if in Poland all cars where moving on ethanol I could see hordes of drunken people around gas stations... :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

<stereotype mode off>

:lolz::lolz:

LOL well when i said alchohol i meant ethanol:)

<stereotype mode on>

Well... I imagine that if in Poland all cars where moving on ethanol I could see hordes of drunken people around gas stations... :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

<stereotype mode off>

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

It´s a joke, but I swear I´ve already seen drunk guys going to gas stations to buy them a "drink"....I swear it happened...and it was morning...:wow::wow::lol:

But I must say it´s not made to be drunk...when drunk, it makes the person be sick...it has chemical addictives in it...but you know desperate drunk people..:lol:

Hydrogen means water, that's the future, there are cars moved by hydrogen already, but by now that technology it's too expansive yet

But electrolysis efficiency is around 94%!!! It means that you have to put MORE ENERGY for fuel cell production than could be gained from it!

This energy must be taken from other fuel sources like oil, coal or nuclear energy! Because hydrogen IS NOT AN ENERGY SOURCE! :p:p:p

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

It´s a joke, but I swear I´ve already seen drunk guys going to gas stations to buy them a "drink"....I swear it happened...and it was morning...:wow::wow::lol:

i believe that, after all what is cachaca?:lol::lol::lol:

when i went to Brazil in holidays i recognized right away a car moved by alcohol, it stinks really badly :lol::lol::lol:

That has less to do with the fuel and more to do with a lack of things like catalytic converters that clean the exhaust.

i believe that, after all what is cachaca?:lol::lol::lol:

*wiki mode ON*

Cachaça (IPA: [ˌkaˈʃasɐ]) is the most popular distilled alcoholic beverage in Brazil. Cachaça is denomination of origin, in other regions of Brazil it is known as "aguardente", "pinga" or other names. Cachaça is mostly produced in Brazil, where 1,500 million liters (396 million gallons) are consumed annually (roughly eight litres per head), compared with 15 million liters (3.96 million gallons) outside the country.[1] Cachaça is, "...the product of the distillation of fermented sugarcane juice, with its alcohol strength between 38% and 48% by volume. Up to six grams per liter of sugar may be added."[2]

Cachaça is often said to differ from rum in that it is made from sugarcane juice while rum is made from either molasses or sugarcane juice then aged in oak barrels.

1.3 billion liters of Cachaça are produced each year. Only 1% of this production is exported (mainly to Germany).[3]. Outside Brazil, cachaça is used almost exclusively as an ingredient in tropical drinks, with the caipirinha being the most famous cocktail.

*wiki mode OFF*

:book:

But electrolysis efficiency is around 94%!!! It means that you have to put MORE ENERGY for fuel cell production than could be gained from it!

This energy must be taken from other fuel sources like oil, coal or nuclear energy! Because hydrogen IS NOT AN ENERGY SOURCE! :p:p:p

what about sunlight or wind power...some nice windfarms they have off the english coast...:grinning:

*wiki mode ON*

Cachaça (IPA: [ˌkaˈʃasɐ]) is the most popular distilled alcoholic beverage in Brazil. Cachaça is denomination of origin, in other regions of Brazil it is known as "aguardente", "pinga" or other names. Cachaça is mostly produced in Brazil, where 1,500 million liters (396 million gallons) are consumed annually (roughly eight litres per head), compared with 15 million liters (3.96 million gallons) outside the country.[1] Cachaça is, "...the product of the distillation of fermented sugarcane juice, with its alcohol strength between 38% and 48% by volume. Up to six grams per liter of sugar may be added."[2]

Cachaça is often said to differ from rum in that it is made from sugarcane juice while rum is made from either molasses or sugarcane juice then aged in oak barrels.

1.3 billion liters of Cachaça are produced each year. Only 1% of this production is exported (mainly to Germany).[3]. Outside Brazil, cachaça is used almost exclusively as an ingredient in tropical drinks, with the caipirinha being the most famous cocktail.

*wiki mode OFF*

I know hot to say cachaça...but I don´t know how to say [ˌkaˈʃasɐ]....:lol::lol:

*wiki mode ON*

*wiki mode OFF*

yeap, that's what they use to make the famous caipirinha:):) in the heat that goes really well, if you don't have be careful goes to your head too:lol::lol:

Back