• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Classtime. :mask:

Y'all have a great day, ya hear? :hug:

well

you know, i think that ClubGirl just filling up that place for a person who always complain, but it`s here still :mask:

Good luck on them tests. :angel:

Anyway, it's great to hear you're just about finished. Have you figured out where you're gonna be working? :)

Man,I got plenty more after i graduate!
I must have my master and and so on...
Neverending torture...:grinning:

HELLO PEOPLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

You must come to Brazil...:mask:

Here trance parties play tech-trance and progressive 90% of the time....:music:

Mrrrrrrrr... I can't say that here they play only HHT. But most of the times they do. But at least we have huge choice of events to choose from. Starting with pure trance ones like enTrance, RMI Trance Explosion, Palace of Trance, ATB in Concert (6th time?), Global Gathering, Godskitchen going through middle ones like 'something for everyone' Stadium of Sound, Sunrise Festival, I love New Year to this hard, dark ones :love: like Nature One, Soundtropolis, Tunnel Electrocity, Masters of Hardstyle, Tunnel Carnival ;)

And that's just examples for each. :cat:

well

you know, i think that ClubGirl just filling up that place for a person who always complain, but it`s here still :mask:

She just has her own opinions and tastes, its ok, its allowed lol.

love this rushing........

Heyas!....... Edm heads hellooooooo all..:wave:

:choonalert:

Mrrrrrrrr... I can't say that here they play only HHT. But most of the times they do. But at least we have huge choice of events to choose from. Starting with pure trance ones like enTrance, RMI Trance Explosion, Palace of Trance, ATB in Concert (6th time?), Global Gathering, Godskitchen going through middle ones like 'something for everyone' Stadium of Sound, Sunrise Festival, I love New Year to this hard, dark ones :love: like Nature One, Soundtropolis, Tunnel Electrocity, Masters of Hardstyle, Tunnel Carnival ;)

Ooooookk!
You just made me feel totally miserable...:mask:

*jealous*:p:p

You have so many great events in Poland...and we have none here in Brazil...:cry:

Can I live in Poland or Netherlands??:mask:

yeah actually we cannot complain about style played on events here :cat:
opposite to most radio stations :mask:

Damn,didn't he play this one b4 ?:hmmm:

well

Cause sometimes there's something worth to listen to. And even though I might not enjoy music so much I do enjoy company here. If it's a problem there's always something like Ignore List :smile1:

Back