Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Didn't you have this in that first set of yours?? :music: I'm sure you did...

nope :) that was the tune u heard yesterday or day before first time.... remember u posted about a good melody? :lol:

Hey Dimitra,
It's a bit of a strange question to ask, but seeing as you're Greek you might have a quick answer for me. I'm looking for a royalty free picture that depicts Athens in an arty kind of way (no Acropolis or anything cheesy), but with a slant on construction, property development and the hotel & leisure industry. I'm trying to find a replacement picture for my Greek office's website... and all I am finding are Santorini and Mykonos types of pictures...

Edit: so what I'm after is something to depict MODERN Greece, not cultural / ancient Greece
I'm about to head off home in 15-30 mins time. If you want to reply you can always do it via PM :book:and I can get it later :grinning:

nope :) that was the tune u heard yesterday or day before first time.... remember u posted about a good melody? :lol:
ooooh, yes... now that you mention it I do remember having that exact conversation. :lol:

Great tracks so far....:mml::mml:

OMG! :lovers:

I'm doing really well - Monday is nearly over in terms of work :super:and it's time to head home

I still have some 4 or 5 hours of work to go...:cry:

And it´s really hot and sunny out there..

Hey Dimitra,
It's a bit of a strange question to ask, but seeing as you're Greek you might have a quick answer for me. I'm looking for a royalty free picture that depicts Athens in an arty kind of way (no Acropolis or anything cheesy), but with a slant on construction, property development and the hotel & leisure industry. I'm trying to find a replacement picture for my Greek office's website... and all I am finding are Santorini and Mykonos types of pictures...

Edit: so what I'm after is something to depict MODERN Greece, not cultural / ancient Greece

Hey Cherise!

I m not sure If I understood what u are looking for, so check these out and tell me to search for some more :grinning:

http://www.cosmosofculture.org/pics/athens.jpg

http://feelingminnesota.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/athens-night-view1.jpg

http://indictos.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/athens18601.jpg

Google ???????????? E?????? ??? http://bp2.blogger.com/_gP9GE49MOO4/R92RNUSSvkI/AAAAAAAABQo/HdpMwms0on0/s400/Syntagma+14-3-%6008_08.JPG

check out what kind of style u like and I will look for a free one :grinning:

I'm doing really well - Monday is nearly over in terms of work :super:and it's time to head home

have safe journey :hug: gonna walk to Marble Arch? :)

The funny thing is we're already using an image very similar to the first one on the website already... :lol:
They can't be images just taken off the net - they have to be all legal and above board (i.e. we have to have copyright use for web, etc).
I'll check out those others and let you know if they're any good - but thanks for the help so far :grinning: appreciated!

Love the vocals of Catherine on the new Static Blue release Closer To You

Beautiful city...:grinning:

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

have safe journey :hug: gonna walk to Marble Arch? :)
You know what... I might just do that. :angel: It will only add 30 minutes onto my journey, and that way I've ticked exercising off my list of things to do today :lol:

The funny thing is we're already using an image very similar to the first one on the website already... :lol:
They can't be images just taken off the net - they have to be all legal and above board (i.e. we have to have copyright use for web, etc).
I'll check out those others and let you know if they're any good - but thanks for the help so far :grinning: appreciated!

any time :hug:

Beautiful city...:grinning:

not really, we are talking about a concrete city but life is good :super:

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Awsome remix from my bestfriend Lars and his friend Tore.
Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix)

Back