Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
You know what... I might just do that. :angel: It will only add 30 minutes onto my journey, and that way I've ticked exercising off my list of things to do today :lol:

ok good girl :grinning:

Beautiful city...:grinning:

Although in terms of being commercially photogenic I'd have to disagree... We're struggling to find RF images that depict it in the way we want :unsure:

Vicky .... why cant your set start at 5 pm GMT instead of 10? Gives us ( rather selfishly me ) a chance to listen along with everybdy!

FABULOUS selection in the last link - that's more in line with the 'quality' look and feel of my company (think extremely luxurious brands and then you have the idea we're trying to aim for).
I'm going to save the link and carry on that search tomorrow :book:

Thanks again :grinning:

OMG :wub: :lovers: :cry:

FABULOUS selection in the last link - that's more in line with the 'quality' look and feel of my company (think extremely luxurious brands and then you have the idea we're trying to aim for).
I'm going to save the link and carry on that search tomorrow :book:

Thanks again :grinning:

:hug: I will be happy to help

omg what a chooooooooooon :lovers:

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it :super:

ok good girl :grinning:

I can't go just yet... I'm waiting for the final proof for an ad to come back from the designer so I can shoot it off to the States and make the publication deadline... come on dammit!!! send it!

OMG!!! :lovers: I loooooooooooove this track!!!
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:hug: I will be happy to help

omg what a chooooooooooon :lovers:

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it :super:

it certainly made my eyes watering a lil :mask: :wub:

Back