• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Perfect...:wub:

Vicky .... why cant your set start at 5 pm GMT instead of 10? Gives us ( rather selfishly me ) a chance to listen along with everybdy!

haha well it'd cause a bit or havoc with scheduling if it was moved :lol:

:wub: Markus Schulz Feat. Dauby - Perfect :wub:

OMG!!!

:love: Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix):love:

:lovers:

Mike Foyle is just AMAZING when it comes to melody in a track, especially the piano notes he uses, but the problem ( that I face ) is that, the tracks quickly jump from the slow and melodious part into a hard and fast portion, totally destroying the ambiance of the melody embedded.

Mike Foyle is just AMAZING when it comes to melody in a track, especially the piano notes he uses, but the problem ( that I face ) is that, the tracks quickly jump from the slow and melodious part into a hard and fast portion, totally destroying the ambiance of the melody embedded.

search for chill/ambient remixes of his tunes :grinning:

perfect now :mask::wub:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Cause you’re perfect
The way that you are
Perfect like the moon in the stars
And the sun in the sky, getting higher
Even knows when it’s time to surrender

:wub: :wub: :wub:​

You stole the words clean out of my mouth :mask:
I still love his tracks though...

Last edited:
Perfect ... is amazing!!!!!!!!

This set is moving over to the "Massive" side of the polls for me :super: :super: :super:

Ahh so confused I left for a bit and now I don't know what is playing, is this the current set? And if so it freaking rocks. :)

DJ SHah - Who Will Find Me vs. Majesta- Not the End (Armin Mashup)...:choon::wub:

oh god what a great transition ...

i m melting .... :love::dancing:

Back