Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Btw orkidea ... I had asked ali wilson regarding the language of Pandora .. he says he doesnt know .. had taken the track from a sample CD!

Edit: A sample CD

* Now Listening: 1411 ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 017 on AH.FM *

Loving the start .... its really nice to find sets different from the usual stuff...

Hello Orkidea... hello danmark ... and hello all :)

:bravo: :dance: :hug: dag DhumKetu ! :friends: You're for sure one of the 'longer being around' friends here ! :cap:

1. Glenn Morrison: Symptoms Of A Stranger (Henry Saiz Remix)

Henry Saiz gives us another truly epic piece of progressive house. This reminds me a lot of the classic Sasha & Digweed stuff from late 90s. Super epic and melodic without a slightest hint of cheese. Saiz has been been THE new producer of the past couple years in my opinion.

* Now Listening: 1389 ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 017 on AH.FM *

1. Glenn Morrison: Symptoms Of A Stranger (Henry Saiz Remix)

Henry Saiz gives us another truly epic piece of progressive house. This reminds me a lot of the classic Sasha & Digweed stuff from late 90s. Super epic and melodic without a slightest hint of cheese. Saiz has been been THE new producer of the past couple years in my opinion.

Glenn Morrison
Glenn Morrison
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Glenn Morrison

Profile: DJ / Producer

Henry Saiz
Henry Saiz
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Henry Saiz

Profile: Producer and DJ born in Madrid

Btw orkidea ... I had asked ali wilson regarding the language of Pandora .. he says he doesnt know .. had taken the track from a sample CD!

Edit: A sample CD

Hehe... good pick from that sample CD then. And amazing track built around that. One of the top tracks of 2010 for sure.

Good evening to all:)
Good day :wave:

I'm busy reading study books, so won't be active here. But I'll keep Radio Unity on the background :grinning:

Good start btw.

Great stuff again :choon:

Such a funky bassline on that one :dance:

TUNED IN ....OH THIS IS DIFFERENT ....NICE :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

nice start! :dancing:

The starts are always more atmospheric and progressive in these Radio Unity sets. I prefer this stuff as listening music while the latter half of the show is more straight forward stuff for clubs and bigger rooms.

Good day :wave:

I'm busy reading study books, so won't be active here. But I'll keep Radio Unity on the background :grinning:

Good start btw.

Good evening Laan and all the best with the studies. Good to have you around:)

Yeah I guess this is quite different on Afterhours.fm... Would Radio Unity have the lowest average BPMs on the channel? ;)
Well probably not the lowest but one of the lowest :)

Back