Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
really light and in key mixing!! Excellent to hear on the radio but i don't know if, live in a gig, it would work so well!

Maybe in a beach, who knows

Yeah I know what you mean. And this is where the Funktion One quality superb sound system's of 21st century come into play. Even this kind of "light" stuff sounds pretty massive from a big system like Funktion One. With more crappy systems DJs need more straight forward riffs, grooves and build ups.

4. Mark Knight & Funkagenda: Antidote (Original Club Mix)

It's nice to see minimalistic old school trance influences hitting the "Beatport mainstream" big time this year with tracks like this and Cirez D's 'Glow' being played by house, prog and even techno DJs. This is nice example how you can build a massive track from such small incredients. I guess Mark & Funkagenda were digging trance too in their early days... ;)

:music::music: :super: :music::music::super::music::music::super::music::music:

Awesome melody :bravo:

Yeah I know what you mean. And this is where the Funktion One quality superb sound system's of 21st century come into play. Even this kind of "light" stuff sounds pretty massive from a big system like Funktion One. With more crappy systems DJs need more straight forward riffs, grooves and build ups.

are those systems capable of delivering an excellent bass without "killing" the melody? Most PA's ruin the melodic part of the tracks..

are those systems capable of delivering an excellent bass without "killing" the melody? Most PA's ruin the melodic part of the tracks..

:iagree: Been wondering for ages: is the bass-distortion & bass-tainting the rest ( melody ! :love: ) a matter of :

- hardware / software ?
- the human factor ... :hmmm:

5. Allende: Tricky Waters (Retrospective Mix)

Allende is probably holding the title of "Most Played Producer in Radio Unity" and with tracks like this I'm more than happy to keep on supporting his music. 'Tricky Waters' has all the elements of a great Allende production: groovy and rolling bassline, simple yet catchy melody, spot on production, emotional chord progression and superb atmosphere from the beginning to the end. And I'm not saying this only because he is a fellow finn;)

5. Allende: Tricky Waters (Retrospective Mix)

Allende is probably holding the title of "Most Played Producer in Radio Unity" and with tracks like this I'm more than happy to keep on supporting his music. 'Tricky Waters' has all the elements of a great Allende production: groovy and rolling bassline, simple yet catchy melody, spot on production, emotional chord progression and superb atmosphere from the beginning to the end. And I'm not saying this only because he is a fellow finn;)

Ah of course it was Allende, loving his productions :)

:w00t::w00t: Scorchio :w00t: :choonalert::wub:

Funktion One is more like a studio quality hi-fi sound rather than a big'n'loud traditional club PA. You can also crank it really loud without practically any distortion. Which is also dangerous in unexperienced and/or intoxicated DJ's hands;)

Pulser Remix i think

http://www.funktion-one.com/

Funktion One is more like a studio quality hi-fi sound rather than a big'n'loud traditional club PA. You can also crank it really loud without practically any distortion. Which is also dangerous in unexperienced and/or intoxicated DJ's hands;)

dag Dan ! how are you ?

massive set orkidea :)

hello family !

Pulser Remix i think

Pulser
Pulser
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Pulser

Aliases: Andy Perring, Astral, Echo 10, Ija, L.T.S., Trinity Project, The

Profile: After continually touring for over 8 years and with a hectic 2008 studio schedule split between the UK and his new home in Riga, Latvia; Andy took a well earned break from international DJing to focus himself on writing. Job done! He now returns to the decks…

Back