19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about doing some R&B for a change :)

I'll Make A Rap Mix :P:P.. & 'll Guest Eminem or 50 Cent for 10 mins :super:

LOL :music:

you're stealing all my ideas :wow:

i'm gonna go for some progressive funky neopsyhardchillout then.

I take a Roland 909 and a 404 and then blow XMAS Songs over it:P:P:P

Hmmmm ... DJs ... plz complete your quota of spamming .... we, the listeners are waiting ... to start our spamfest! :P :P :P

Okay, I'll do a rather proggyish set, because it's gonna be quite late for most listeners (2-3 CET) :music: Good to chill down from the uplifting sounds you'll most probably hear from JayCan and some other DJs this day :smile1:

You'll hear great tracks and remixes by Sinfour, Arnej, DJ Shah, Andy Moor, David West and many more! Oh, and an awesome bootleg by Mike EFEX :grinning:

Nice!
I see a spot for Brian Rogers:bravo:

Last edited:
Okay, I'll do a rather proggyish set, because it's gonna be quite late for most listeners (2-3 CET) :music: Good to chill down from the uplifting sounds you'll most probably hear from JayCan and some other DJs this day :smile1:

You'll hear great tracks and remixes by Sinfour, Arnej, DJ Shah, Andy Moor, David West and many more! Oh, and an awesome bootleg by Mike EFEX :grinning:

ok you will put me to sleep then:P:P:lol:

:P Hehehe
Wat 'bout Ur Mix :super: :) ?!

yeah normally i mix in a progressive set with some trance bangers in the end for such an event, but since it will be 4am i decided to fully go progressive.. so yes i wasn't lieing :)

prog rules! \o/

ill def be chooned for ur set :grinning::music:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back