19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMM ,, Cool Andy I'll Def. Tune in Too , I Like Progressive Beats Alot :):grinning: ... :friends:

Since I'm On The Beginning of The Day 12 , I'll Do A Massive Mix Starting The Day ;)

Starting With Some Progressive Tunes of Da Year Then Uplifting Up Through My Fav. Tunes This Year :music::music:

In Total , Wait For a Progressive , Melodic , Uplifting Tunes ;) , All Tastes 'll be Satisfied :choon:

'm Trying also 2 Make Some Surprises ;) .. So Dont Miss dat One ... 'm Sure Every One Who Gonna Tune in 'll enjoy The Show :super:

this will b so big so proud to b part of it1

LORD!!!

Can't wait for this to happen ;)
Wish it could be a concert!
Alot of BIG DJ's there too.. :bravo:

:bow::loveah::bow:

-----------------------------------

#1 Station! World wide :grinning:

Wow this is massive enterprise! Good job AH.FM you are doing such a great job for trance community! :)

MMM ,, Cool Andy I'll Def. Tune in Too , I Like Progressive Beats Alot :grinning: ... :friends:

Since I'm On The Beginning of The Day 12 , I'll Do A Massive Mix Starting The Day ;)

Starting With Some Progressive Tunes of Da Year Then Uplifting Up Through My Fav. Tunes This Year :music:

In Total , Wait For a Progressive , Melodic , Uplifting Tunes ;) , All Tastes 'll be Satisfied :choon:

'm Trying also 2 Make Some Surprises ;) .. So Dont Miss dat One ... 'm Sure Every One Who Gonna Tune in 'll enjoy The Show

Sounds cool, I'm not gonna miss your set :grinning:

This is gonna be so damn great, I can't wait for EOYC

:super::music::super::music::super:

Only 23 days and 50 Minutes to go!!!

please spread the word all... promote it where ever you can !!

please spread the word all... promote it where ever you can !!

:grinning: Wherever We Can :hug: ,,,,

:bravo: Dj's, Deadline is December 7th for the sets, they must be 192k, 1hour each... if you can please wish all Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, below is a pack of 2 jingles please se them in your sets. :bravo:

7 Dec is The Feast Here in EGypt :super::super: .. it 'll be Very intesting feast For me :music:

Finishing An Amazing Mix :P lol

too bad pvd and tiesto arnt in the list =(.....but its an AWESOME LIST!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'd like to see Tiesto on there - sadly its impossible due to things that arent in our hands :)

PvD is too generic and boring 95% of the time - last time i saw him he sucked :/

grats jaycan :-)

great lineup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back