19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had my set done but i have to redo to it! thank you avenger for giving me more work!

:rofl::rofl:

I think my set full of euphoric and uplifting music arrived to ah.fm server yesterday. Also incluiding EOYC2008 Anthem and many more. I made some greetings there in 3 languages, than check it out on 26.12. at 20:00 CET :mask::mask::mask: :friends:
looking forward to that :mml:

:book: Book : Sunday 28 Dec (Day 10) 22.00 CET that means 01.00 pm your time :)

You'll not regret ,trust me
uh idk bout that, if my gf works i might be able to catch it, if not then i might have to miss it. :tongue:

This is going to be MASSIVE!!!! Can't wait!

I've Uploaded My Mix :) ... I Did a Mashup Mix ( Long - Long-Transition ) .. ... & included one of My mashups & MY New EOYC Mashup ( Tiesto Vs. Armin - ..... :music:! ) ... :choon:

As 'm on The Begining of The day 30 Dec , So I did an Intro set For The Day ,, Best of Uplifting , Progressive & Epic Tunes ;) ... :super:

U'll Never regret listening 2 my Set ;) :grinning: :hug:

set mixed, encoded and uploading right now \o/

mine is up too, and is one that i am really proud of :mml:

i hope next year goes even bigger with 301 DJ's:lol:, do you have to have a show here to be invited to that?

mine is up too, and is one that i am really proud of :mml:

w00t look forward to it...as well as just about every other set that i can physically hear inbetween sleep/work :wink:

Armin Van Buuren and Tijs Verwest akka Tiesto The Best DeeJay Trance Music !!!!!!!!!! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back