19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grinning: Done,check if u want (Click on Myspace)

awesome :mml:

and added too, i think, with a wild guess as i can't see the damn buttons LMAO

Last edited:
uploaded my set yesterday _ big big trance time g*

Sebastian Brandt :super:
Simon Patterson :dance:
Daniel Kandi :music:
more more more.... :)

this is becoming a supermonster thread already:lol:

have some holidays for this:)

Originally Posted by Dan
EOYC 2008 Day 6
Dec 24th

15:00 Paul Miller

what time is that in U.S Pacific Time, i dont wanna miss it out.

my 2 favourite djs from ah.fm in a row.. the first day of this party will rock!

Originally Posted by Dan
EOYC 2008 Day 6
Dec 24th

15:00 Paul Miller

what time is that in U.S Pacific Time, i dont wanna miss it out.

15.00 CET - 9.00 = 06.00 am Pacific :grinning: (California ??)

You'll have to get up early :P

15.00 CET - 9.00 = 06.00 am Pacific :grinning: (California ??)

You'll have to get up early :P
yeah Cali, ill get up at 3 AM if i have to, but im listening to this!:) so totally not missing this Paul Miller set. ill be raving early in the day:super: and better yet, a day before christmas, this is just so perfect. and not just this set, the whole Day 6 crew, best line up of all

I think my set full of euphoric and uplifting music arrived to ah.fm server yesterday. Also incluiding EOYC2008 Anthem and many more. I made some greetings there in 3 languages, than check it out on 26.12. at 20:00 CET :mask::mask::mask: :friends:

I think my set full of euphoric and uplifting music arrived to ah.fm server yesterday. Also incluiding EOYC2008 Anthem and many more. I made some greetings there in 3 languages, than check it out on 26.12. at 20:00 CET :mask::mask::mask: :friends:

great! cant wait to hear! :music:

yeah Cali, ill get up at 3 AM if i have to, but im listening to this!:) so totally not missing this Paul Miller set. ill be raving early in the day:super: and better yet, a day before christmas, this is just so perfect. and not just this set, the whole Day 6 crew, best line up of all

:grinning: well if u like so much PM ,then listen to our set :)

Pending EOYC 26.12 20.00 CET :wink:

I dunno guys..I think this wins the award of best damn event of the year 2008

Heck..2008-2100

:grinning: well if u like so much PM ,then listen to our set :)
what time in Cali time:lol:, ill try to listen to as much as i can, deffinately day 6 i will hear most of it:)

what time in Cali time:lol:, ill try to listen to as much as i can, deffinately day 6 i will hear most of it:)

:book: Book : Sunday 28 Dec (Day 10) 22.00 CET that means 01.00 pm your time
:)

You'll not regret ,trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back