• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Interesting show...especial! I love to heard some peace of retro....:music:

orkidea, I just love your sets :bow: When those tracks came out I was a kid! :mask:

well that's true. :) you can't be mr. know-it-all.

will you be near helsinki during the weekend 29-31.1 ?
Most likely not, I got birthday on 29th :)

Blade Runner :)

Aww... it's last track already. Man does time fly listening to these massive mixes.

Btw, I think there is equally lot of great music out there today as there was back then. It's just different sound, different groove, different vibe. Surely much more crap but so many amazing tracks and producers if one just has the patience to dig deeper. I think it's important to know your past to be inspired for the future. This culture is built on progression and forward thinking mind set at the end.

orkidea, I just love your sets :bow: When those tracks came out I was a kid! :mask:

Hi labielecki ! :friends:

:dance::dance::dance:
Jean-Michel Jarre ? - no -was Vangelis:) Have to watch Bladerunner again, movie was a little boring for me when I saw first time.

Last edited:
blade_runner2.jpg

this set was incredible! :bow::bow::bow:

:thankyou:

Btw after today's film theory exam, I'm very tired now, so I go to sleep... bye! :wave:

damn, i could've offered you a birthday beer ;)
Hehe nice although I don't drink :lol:

:thankyou: again Orkidea for the awesome set and track info. This still deserves lots of replays :replay::replay::replay::replay::replay:

Back