How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Nowadays most producers don't even have to write a good melody, it's easy to masquerade the lack of a good melody with all of them "overproducing" and they just need to throw in a 3 mins breakdown + some corny vocals and it's a garuanteed succes.

and for some artitists its easier to "borrow" a whole of of someone else unique productions and remake them

I totally agree with you! :)

Ewwwww, should be sleeping already. Was so tired at work today already. Dunno how to survive tomorrow not to mention friday which is something like working 8-18 at the office and working 19-04 at the club. :P

Wanna be young and energetic again not that I'm that old either. Somehow so tired nowadays... Not too long ago it was no problem to stay up the whole weekend.

This is one of ultimate old school trancers :)

Paragliders - Paragliders (Humate mix)

Paragliders :choon:

Ewwwww, should be sleeping already. Was so tired at work today already. Dunno how to survive tomorrow not to mention friday which is something like working 8-18 at the office and working 19-04 at the club. :P

Wanna be young and energetic again not that I'm that old either. Somehow so tired nowadays... Not too long ago it was no problem to stay up the whole weekend.

:iagree:I know how you feel. Maybe you need a break or something to relax a bit :)

uu Paragliders - Paraglide, Humate remix (Superstition 1994)

In 1994 I was only 4 years old... :lol: but I think I began listening to edm since '99-'00... :music::music::music:

great stuff :bravo::bravo::bravo: :bow:

looks like the person who voted good just came and went... didn't even bother to stop by to say anything in the thread

I think 1998 was the time when I got really fascinated by trance :dance:
me too, first trance-time for me was in 1996 (heard for 1st time Paul van Dyk "My World" - but track is from 1994?) - then a break - then 1998 - break- then 2001 :) 2001/2002 was a very good time

7. Illuminatus: Hope (Oliver Lieb remix)

So melancholic yet filled with hope. One of the most beautiful trance tracks of all time to me. And once again simple things work as well as the complex:) And this is of course just one of the many many Lieb masterpieces. I read he suffers from Insomnia which is not nice but makes him work like crazy...

Illuminatus - 3 - The Remix EP at Discogs

Back