• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
1. Union Jack: Lollypop Man

The less known b-side of Union Jack's classic 'Two Full Moons & A Trout'. Love the hypnotic vibe of this and even if it sounds laidback at home from proper sound system it kicks ass! This brings the legendary finnish Botta/Berlin club from 1993 to my mind with DJs Jokke and Ender playing the early german trance sound every Saturday. It was an honour to me to remix TFMAAT for Platipus last year.

Union Jack - Two Full Moons And A Trout / Lollypop Man (12") at Discogs

Hallo orkidea, thanks for that info. Great start:grinning:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

1. Union Jack: Lollypop Man

The less known b-side of Union Jack's classic 'Two Full Moons & A Trout'. Love the hypnotic vibe of this and even if it sounds laidback at home from proper sound system it kicks ass! This brings the legendary finnish Botta/Berlin club from 1993 to my mind with DJs Jokke and Ender playing the early german trance sound every Saturday. It was an honour to me to remix TFMAAT for Platipus last year.

Union Jack - Two Full Moons And A Trout / Lollypop Man (12") at Discogs
How was your 23h set by the way? :)

that reminds me of a famous other track - but I dont know :hmmm:

that is still track 1?

True sound of trance :yes:

2. Metal Masters: Spectrum

Sven Väth and Ralf Hildenbeutel were making some truly amazing trance records back then and alongside Sven's own solo albums this is one of the best ones. Released on Väth's Harthouse label. That melody and bass have something so simple rawness in them that I find very interesting and hard to find in today's super polished music.

This set was a massive suprise and a great treat for the EOYC event / Holidays :music:

:iagree:

That's the WHOLE beauty of this set... :dance:

Brings you back to the real days when trance was starting and had a unique sense / style to it.

Yes I think You are right , to bad that I missed that good time with trance.

Yah, missed that totally. Was just (way) too tired. Also there's always the transportation problem. :driver: No other excuses really.

excuses excuses excuses..

the set was _massive_ (at least the last 10 hrs i heard)

nice that Orkidea's here :)

:beer2:

Back