How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Same here :dontknow: Like some of the tracks here were produced in 93 :) I was 5 back than :):)

I was older, but most famous "techno" music was to loud and to hard for me in the 90s.

:wub::bow::wub:

:love:San Francisco :love:

This set by Orkidea was so freaking unbelievable, got to listen it live during EYOC...

Finest music he delivered :super:

I would have to say probably one of, if not the best set of the entire event IMHO

i get a beer to enjoy these tunes while im chillin on my bed :puff:

:beer:

Vernon :):choon:

3. Dance 2 Trance: Hello San Francisco

DJ Dag and Jam El Mar were some of the key producers of the first wave of trance in 1991-1993. Their debut album is still sounding (and feeling) awesome. Hello San Francisco was a power play track at our Q-Club in 1993. Perfect sound for the early morning hours with handful of people dancing in middle of smoke machine smoke with sun rising through the blocked windows.

Dance 2 Trance - Hello San Francisco at Discogs

Oh but it was :ee:

Amazing since it was an original set and did not copy anyone else...

I find it a bit annoying when you hear the same song over and over and over, but in essence what can you really do when it is a popular :choon: that everyone listens to and you have 300 DJ's all mixing sets.... you are bound to come across repetition unfortuneately (the nature of the game).

3. Dance 2 Trance: Hello San Francisco

DJ Dag and Jam El Mar were some of the key producers of the first wave of trance in 1991-1993. Their debut album is still sounding (and feeling) awesome. Hello San Francisco was a power play track at our Q-Club in 1993. Perfect sound for the early morning hours with handful of people dancing in middle of smoke machine smoke with sun rising through the blocked windows.

Dance 2 Trance - Hello San Francisco at Discogs

Dorian Gray ftw

Hey Orkidea, any new artist albums coming up? :) Got Metaverse and I still play it in my car :music:

Not in anytime near future but 2009 remix of Unity, remix of Alex Morph's Purple Audio and collabs with Andy Moor and Solarstone to keep things rolling while waiting for the next album...

i know most of them.. but heh.. i'm old ;)
Well not too young myself either, started listening EDM full time in 1994 :)

Hallucinogen - LSD :choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Back