• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Love this track! :wub:

PsyDom-2-0-Rave-Party.gif

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

It's happening again. Slowly my hand is reaching towards the volume knob. Hopefully in the very near future they can fix hearing problems. :) I think I already have trouble hearing sub-bass. Or maybe it's my crappy PA. :P

Yes I think You are right , to bad that I missed that good time with trance.
Same here :dontknow: Like some of the tracks here were produced in 93 :) I was 5 back than :):)

Thanks a lot to everybody for the kind words during and after the EOYC set! Much appreciated and heartwarming. I was little unsure how the nu skool crowd would feel about the rather different old school sound but it was nice to see that magic and true beauty in electronic music doesn't disappear when the trends and sounds change:)

there's no words :wub:

wonderul tune :puff:

:love:San Francisco :love:

This set by Orkidea was so freaking unbelievable, got to listen it live during EYOC...

Finest music he delivered :super:

Thanks a lot to everybody for the kind words during and after the EOYC set! Much appreciated and heartwarming. I was little unsure how the nu skool crowd would feel about the rather different old school sound but it was nice to see that magic and true beauty in electronic music doesn't disappear when the trends and sounds change:)

Well said! :bravo:

It's hard to please everyone mate :wink:

Hey Orkidea, any new artist albums coming up? :) Got Metaverse and I still play it in my car :music:

Back