How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I cannot :iagree:more with you! Back then the music had heart and soul compared to now a days and what is released. I think DJs/producers/artists really spent the time to make quality music in the past and these days they just rush to get anything out and lose the quality in order to make a ton of money... that's my feeling anyways

Nowadays most producers don't even have to write a good melody, it's easy to masquerade the lack of a good melody with all of them "overproducing" and they just need to throw in a 3 mins breakdown + some corny vocals and it's a garuanteed succes.

is it an old picture, Piccoli? :grinning2:

:mml:

6. 4 Voice: Eternal Spirit

Another classic from Q-Club. Pete Namlook who is more know for his ambient/electronica shows how to do some timeless trance. That melody is still very catchy in all it's simplicity. And the track is second to none in it's non-dj-friendliness. Kind of hit-to-a-brickwall ending=D

4Voice - Eternal Spirit at Discogs

yeah, kaycee remixed and named it so that it would be his own song, but no.

the original title is: 4 Voice - Eternal Spirit (Rising High Recordings 1993)

interesting info:grinning:

I have the Maxi CD of Kay Cee (1998)
Will bring it back :)

yeah, kaycee remixed and named it so that it would be his own song, but no.

the original title is: 4 Voice - Eternal Spirit (Rising High Recordings 1993)

:iagree: I was VERY VERY surprised/shocked during EYOC about this fact...:thumbsdown:

The Remix of Kaycee I remember very well, golden trance times in the end of the 90ies :music:

I think 1998 was the time when I got really fascinated by trance :dance:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:iagree: I was VERY VERY surprised/shocked during EYOC about this fact...:thumbsdown:

The Remix of Kaycee I remember very well, golden trance times in the end of the 90ies :music:

I think 1998 was the time when I got really fascinated by trance :dance:

you should listen more to the stuff released before 1998.. there are a lot of good melodies and memories in those tunes

Back