Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i get a beer to enjoy these tunes while im chillin on my bed :puff:

:beer:
Me too :)though i have to satisfy with a chair. I dont have wifi and my cord is too short to reach bed:lol::drunk:

The dude who said something about that euphoria feeling thats hard to describe! You nailed it 100% This set gives me shivers!:choon:

almost 26, listen to trance since the end of 2001. :)

:beer2:

28 this year and really got into the scene once Tiesto was taking off after doing Forbiden Paradise and starting up at RAI Innercity

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
:bow::bow::bow:

28 this year and really got into the scene once Tiesto was taking off after doing Forbiden Paradise and starting up at RAI Innercity
Loving those Forbidden Paradises from Tiesto :)

4. Vernon: Vernon' Wonderland

Another classic from Sven Väth's labels this time from THE ultime trance label of all time Eye Q. Now when I think of it was clear that the fact that all Eye Q's key producers where highly talented, creative, experienced and professional producers made it so succesful. They were no bedroom producers learning while doing but skilled pros already back then and you can hear than in the high quality of the tracks. So many timeless classics made by Hildenbeutel, Mathias Hoffman and AC Boutsen.

Eye Q Records Discography at Discogs

Me too :)though i have to satisfy with a chair. I dont have wifi and my cord is too short to reach bed:lol::drunk:

The dude who said something about that euphoria feeling thats hard to describe! You nailed it 100% This set gives me shivers!:choon:

:iagree: Hehe, it's the only word that I can come up with that can even begin to describe the feeling expereinced from this music... :) :friends:

I get the shivers everytime I listen to this set which must mean something! :music:

this was music from a period where it was more important than the DJ, who'd much rather had people on the dancefloor with their heads down rather than their hands in the air. [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]

Had to switch to headphones :( My roomie needs his beauty sleep aparently:lol:

Me on the other hand.....:rave::rave::rave:

Back