Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
haha yeah I will be back in here more regularly soon, I have had to step back for a little while as I have a load of work on, and as I'm taking 2 weeks off soon I need to get loads of stuff done :( But all is well none the less :music:

Certainly the best community I've had the pleasure of being part of :grinning:

for sure it is, no doubt and i'm glad to be part of it too:grinning:

haha yeah I will be back in here more regularly soon, I have had to step back for a little while as I have a load of work on, and as I'm taking 2 weeks off soon I need to get loads of stuff done :( But all is well none the less :music:

Certainly the best community I've had the pleasure of being part of :grinning:

What do you do for your day job? (kiss) :grinning:

Oh yes. After Hours is the best community, bar none. :super:

Especially now that all of us expats are here. Ha! :mask:

What do you do for your day job? (kiss) :grinning:

Oh yes. After Hours is the best community, bar none. :super:

Especially now that all of us expats are here. Ha! :mask:

I'm a software engineer, so I get enough time in front of the PC, just gotta make sure I don't spend most of it on forums :lol:

What do you do?

Certainly the best community I've had the pleasure of being part of
:grinning:

yeah, i just sharpened my claws today, they got a little dull yesterday when i had to redesign someone's face :lol::lol::lol:

1) Starlight feat. Gil Robert - We Change The World (Extended Mix) [NO2 Records]
2) David & Carr, David feat. Jenna Colaizy - Every Day (Hawk's Push Up Remix) [Alter Ego Digital]
3) Abbott & Chambers feat. Tiff Lacey - Strange Liaison (Cressida Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
4) DJ Eco - Song Of Innocence (Fei-Fei Remix) [Lunatique]

Howdy! How are you doing today? :hug:

Good. I just came back from Holy Thursday mass not long ago, and it's a public holiday here today cos of Prophet Muhammad's birthday, and its gonna be a long weekend till Easter :) How are you? :hug:

I'm a software engineer, so I get enough time in front of the PC, just gotta make sure I don't spend most of it on forums :lol:

What do you do?

Same as you. I'm a programmer, too. I work for a survey research company who specializes in political surveys. Right now, I'm doing statistical work on the data from a survey in Nevada using SPSS. Fun. Something new for me to learn. Love it loads. :super: :cat:

Good. I just came back from Holy Thursday mass not long ago, and it's a public holiday here today cos of Prophet Muhammad's birthday, and its gonna be a long weekend till Easter :) How are you? :hug:

Hey Celt:hug::hug:

hey Vinnie:hug:

i'm glad to see you here more regulary:super:

thanks picco! :hug:

i have my good & bad weeks...some weeks i have loads of meetings and very little time to post... this week has been relatively easy..but things will get kicked back into high gear again...:crazy:

Interesting start... also, know the name of the last song in that other guys mix. :) Can't get over it! :p
it was Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation
Pusus ToTtie :lol: :hug:
pusus to you too :hug:

f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck My ISP started to f*ck up with me grrrrrrrr :mad:

ok i got the connection back but im afraid of for how long :p

Back