Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
1) Starlight feat. Gil Robert - We Change The World (Extended Mix) [NO2 Records]
2) David & Carr, David feat. Jenna Colaizy - Every Day (Hawk's Push Up Remix) [Alter Ego Digital]
3) Abbott & Chambers feat. Tiff Lacey - Strange Liaison (Cressida Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
4) DJ Eco - Song Of Innocence (Fei-Fei Remix) [Lunatique]
5) Double Agents feat. Aruna - Electrified (Jonas Hornblad Remix) [Metallic Recordings]
6) Progression - Different Day, Different Light (Progression Impression Remix) [Black Hole Recordings]

Ive just changed the job 2 weeks back and been a lil afraid of surfing on the forums but ill be back after things has settled down a lil :lol: woot I love my company :super:

my team leader came over to me today to ask do u have all infrastructure good... I said I got the new nokia E90 & new Dell 830 laptop + 1G mem with separate display ordered and I just still need a function calculator... and he said yeah we need to sort out that.

After that he said he will work remote from Athens in May & June.... wth!!?? I want too :lol:
:blink::blink:

well what can we do about that? it's work:hug:

but the few times you be here in the middle of friends it's great:super:

have some gr8 conversations in here for sure! :)

i like this track atm...has a deep sound...:grinning:

Ive just changed the job 2 weeks back and been a lil afraid of surfing on the forums but ill be back after things has settled down a lil :lol: woot I love my company :super:

my team leader came over to me today to ask do u have all infrastructure good... I said I got the new nokia E90 & new Dell 830 laptop + 1G mem with separate display ordered and I just still need a function calculator... and he said yeah we need to sort out that.

After that he said he will work remote from Athens in May & June.... wth!!?? I want too :lol:

hello "Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire":lol::lol:

how are you? i see well:hug:

:lol::lol: As are most of my sets toffee, I have a thing for womens voices ;-) :lol:

better than "what what", not that is anything wrong with that :lol:

i like male vocals or no vocals at all, please make a male vocal set, please...honeybunch :) :hug:

Hey that's great to hear you love your job, nothing worse than having a job you hate! Mate that sounds like an excellent job, stick with it and you'll be in his shoes in no time! :super::super:

That's what sets each dj apart from the other...you can't please every1...i personally wasn't ready for a prog set...but many others listening were and that's fine :grinning:...i think it sounds pretty good now...:)

I wasn't ready either, but I'm into it now. But yeah, it did take a couple of tracks to adjust, didn't it? That is so weird. You get into a particular vibe, and then ... it changes, and you're like, "WTF?" :lol:

ok lemmie try if winamp works again... been on WMP after connection problems

i like male vocals or no vocals at all, please make a male vocal set, please...honeybunch :) :hug:
that track is really funny:lol::lol:

If i can find enough suitable tracks I'll do that, just for you! :hug: :lol:

I wasn't ready either, but I'm into it now. But yeah, it did take a couple of tracks to adjust, didn't it? That is so weird. You get into a particular vibe, and then ... it changes, and you're like, "WTF?" :lol:
HI t:cat:l
how you been?:hug:

Back