• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
thanks picco! :hug:

i have my good & bad weeks...some weeks i have loads of meetings and very little time to post... this week has been relatively easy..but things will get kicked back into high gear again...:crazy:

well what can we do about that? it's work:hug:

but the few times you be here in the middle of friends it's great:super:

it was Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation

pusus to you too :hug:

f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck My ISP started to f*ck up with me grrrrrrrr :mad:

ok i got the connection back but im afraid of for how long :p

jeez...that's a lot of f's there, you're a stud ToT :lol::lol::lol:

Good. I just came back from Holy Thursday mass not long ago, and it's a public holiday here today cos of Prophet Muhammad's birthday, and its gonna be a long weekend till Easter :) How are you? :hug:

Sounds like an excellent time to kick back and chill out :hug: I'm doing great thanks, also looking forward to chilling out and getting away from work for a little bit :music:

Same as you. I'm a programmer, too. I work for a survey research company who specializes in political surveys. Right now, I'm doing statistical work on the data from a survey in Nevada using SPSS. Fun. Something new for me to learn. Love it loads. :super: :cat:

Weyhey! :hug: Another fellow square eyed nerd :lol::lol: That sounds pretty cool, always nice to get your head into something new from time to time :grinning:

1) Starlight feat. Gil Robert - We Change The World (Extended Mix) [NO2 Records]
2) David & Carr, David feat. Jenna Colaizy - Every Day (Hawk's Push Up Remix) [Alter Ego Digital]
3) Abbott & Chambers feat. Tiff Lacey - Strange Liaison (Cressida Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
4) DJ Eco - Song Of Innocence (Fei-Fei Remix) [Lunatique]
5) Double Agents feat. Aruna - Electrified (Jonas Hornblad Remix) [Metallic Recordings]

1) Starlight feat. Gil Robert - We Change The World (Extended Mix) [NO2 Records]
2) David & Carr, David feat. Jenna Colaizy - Every Day (Hawk's Push Up Remix) [Alter Ego Digital]
3) Abbott & Chambers feat. Tiff Lacey - Strange Liaison (Cressida Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
4) DJ Eco - Song Of Innocence (Fei-Fei Remix) [Lunatique]
5) Double Agents feat. Aruna - Electrified (Jonas Hornblad Remix) [Metallic Recordings]

the same girl that made the track "waiting here for you":music:

its a female vocal fest :( :cry: :p

I take that as a compliment, no offence on the last set, I just like to be a little different if possible :music:

That's what sets each dj apart from the other...you can't please every1...i personally wasn't ready for a prog set...but many others listening were and that's fine :grinning:...i think it sounds pretty good now...:)

That's what sets each dj apart from the other...you can't please every1...i personally wasn't ready for a prog set...but many others listening were and that's fine :grinning:...i think it sounds pretty good now...:)
:iagree::music:

I'm a software engineer, so I get enough time in front of the PC, just gotta make sure I don't spend most of it on forums :lol:

What do you do?

Ive just changed the job 2 weeks back and been a lil afraid of surfing on the forums but ill be back after things has settled down a lil :lol: woot I love my company :super:

my team leader came over to me today to ask do u have all infrastructure good... I said I got the new nokia E90 & new Dell 830 laptop + 1G mem with separate display ordered and I just still need a function calculator... and he said yeah we need to sort out that.

After that he said he will work remote from Athens in May & June.... wth!!?? I want too :lol:

Back