20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice to meet you again !

hello there...!

nibiruflush, ollie, DjCamD, sossalds85, Asis, miner, Firebug, GATO, T-Rance, morbent_fell, Dudek_LFC, Asp1, matchabucha, JTParker, eaST, The Cat Lady+, uplift_l0v3r, danmark_ori+, ClubGirl, labielecki, Katadunkass, SentriX, Laan, Flenk, Joey, Speedneeder, Leuzimn, Ice-Tea, Craig London, Shaqie, Mr Miksa, snoop, Cassiopee, Robert-Jan, Scolios, Air4Trance

:grinning: dag Acuario51 :friends:

hello there...!

nibiruflush, ollie, DjCamD, sossalds85, Asis, miner, Firebug, GATO, T-Rance, morbent_fell, Dudek_LFC, Asp1, matchabucha, JTParker, eaST, The Cat Lady+, uplift_l0v3r, danmark_ori+, ClubGirl, labielecki, Katadunkass, SentriX, Laan, Flenk, Joey, Speedneeder, Leuzimn, Ice-Tea, Craig London, Shaqie, Mr Miksa, snoop, Cassiopee, Robert-Jan, Scolios, Air4Trance

toes que hermano bienvenido.

Lol, I didn't even notice the ID.. Because I only know the Manuel le Saux Remix:lol::lol::lol:

Kowy

So awesome. (kiss) :mask::love::hug::cat:

Last edited by a moderator:
my my my i muuuust enter my bedroom noooow, up early tomorrow or this morning :lol: :blink: :wall:

:wavecry: enjoy the rest of the nigh/morning :hug:

:choon: after :choon: after :choon: KOWY :bow:

* Now opening a cool beer : 1040 ~ 014 Kowy - End Of Year Countdown 2009 on AH.FM *

hey polar, you missed the start:bully::mask:

the start yesterday you mean ? :cap: that's true :yes: :cry:

:book: How was the start, Sypher :cap:

It's the only picture of him out there that I can find. It's on his FaceBook. :mask::cat:

welterusten - have a good sleep ollie

my my my i muuuust enter my bedroom noooow, up early tomorrow or this morning :lol: :blink: :wall:

:wavecry: enjoy the rest of the nigh/morning :hug:

:choon: after :choon: after :choon: KOWY :bow:

:grinning: sleep :sleeping: well ollie ! :friends: :wave:

WTF...!

what are you doing here? *

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

nice ...very nice indeed....:friends::friends::friends:

* You know what I mean....! :friends:
Hey, I visit more than just one station. :music:

That and well, look at the selection of sets. It'd be like giving a guy a ticket for a party at the Playboy Mansion and not expecting him to go. :lol: I have to listen.

Been here for about 8 hours now actually.

Hope you've been doing well. :friends:

Back