20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, I visit more than just one station. :music:

That and well, look at the selection of sets. It'd be like giving a guy a ticket for a party at the Playboy Mansion and not expecting him to go. :lol: I have to listen.

Been here for about 8 hours now actually.

Hope you've been doing well. :friends:

nice to see you around here, btw! :friends:

merry christmas to all!

Hm didn't really like that vocal in the previous track.. Was not really well suited imo... Ah well:) Begin of the set was really nice:)

THXS for the welcome and lovely words, my dear friend! :love: :hug:

You have always been one of my best and dearest friends. I've missed you. (kiss) :love::friends::cat:

It's just like old home week. :grinning::love::cat:

nite nite , sweet TRANCEdreams later on :hug: i will n-joy the rest of this amaazing set from bed :)

:thankyou: Kowy for this massive set :mml: :bow: :love: :wub:

Peace on Earth...

I hope the next year will be better than this one for all....

nice set Kowy, I like it too!

:friends:

thx guys =)

Oooo, nice. :love::dance::cat:

Kowy thanks for this brilliant part of trance music really enjoyed it =)

You have always been one of my best and dearest friends. I've missed you. (kiss) :love::friends::cat:

I really miss the old days indeed, but LIFE change always, the most important thing is we are together, no matter this....:friends:

2006_beerfest_029.jpg

Can I please ask a quick technical question: when I click the AH stream links, no matter which one ie. winamp/media player etc., they open by default in media player. Is there anyway to get it to open in winamp by default rather than having to post the url/link into winamp?

Back