20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I please ask a quick technical question: when I click the AH stream links, no matter which one ie. winamp/media player etc., they open by default in media player. Is there anyway to get it to open in winamp by default rather than having to post the url/link into winamp?

Sure, in Winamp, go to Options -> Preferences. There under "File extentions" or so, just select every extention type:)

Can I please ask a quick technical question: when I click the AH stream links, no matter which one ie. winamp/media player etc., they open by default in media player. Is there anyway to get it to open in winamp by default rather than having to post the url/link into winamp?
you have to config your preferences to open pls files in your winamp...

You make Winamp your default player. (kiss) :hug::cat:

Sounded like .. .. .. Ciro Visone ( Mind : ID Guess )

Oooo, nice. :love::dance::cat:

Kowy thanks for this brilliant part of trance music really enjoyed it =)

Wow, nice tune:):choon:

Ciro Visone
Ciro Visone
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ciro Visone

m_cb455d9b2f194833ac39b9e9fef4a93e.jpg
m_965f273d7fc94a08a733d0c1d304df3a.jpg
m_6a8bbb92356e42ab8a47fccfaff16bd3.jpg

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

I really miss the old days indeed, but LIFE change always, the most important thing is we are together, no matter this....:friends:

2006_beerfest_029.jpg

:yes: :iagree: True. The ability though, to maintain friendship in the course of time ( years :wink: ) is not ' given ' to everyone :cry: :smile: :cap: :friends:

CHOOON !!!!!!!!!!

A.M.R RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ow man I can't keep up with forum, irc, msn and social networks... shouldn't have drank toooo much! xD

I really miss the old days indeed, but LIFE change always, the most important thing is we are together, no matter this....:friends:

2006_beerfest_029.jpg

Yeah no kidding life changes. Heh, onto my final semester of college. Got a show playing somewhere. Amongst many other things. :music:

Completely massive, Kowy. And thank you so much for playing my song. (kiss) :love::music::friends::cat:

I am still dealing with the time schedule in china, hehe

here is Sunday morning, 9:00 AM

a very nice and sunny day but very cold too ( shenyang city ) -11 C :wow:

Back