20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey man, Welcome!!! Tell everyone you know about AH.FM :wink: Enjoy your stay :)

My skype quote says "END OF THE YEAR COUNTDOWN 2009 @ ah.fm" from sever days now... everybody keeps asking me what does that mean... some friends ask me if it is a name of a movie :lol:

Believe me, I do my best at trying to make trance music popular among my friends and I keep on not understanding why they still can't buy liking it... :music:

They told us it will be really bad situation when winter comes and? What the heck? Are their wallets already by money or what? :mask:

Sorry if someones will go mad because of me but this is funny to me. :lol:

No, I'm with you on this one. It was supposed to be a big deal here too, but wasn't. There was a minor outbreak of it at my school in September, but not much since then. And we never got the vaccine. So it was pretty much a great big nothing. :mask::cat:

My skype quote says "END OF THE YEAR COUNTDOWN 2009 @ ah.fm" from sever days now... everybody keeps asking me what does that mean... some friends ask me if it is a name of a movie :lol:

Believe me, I do my best at trying to make trance music popular among my friends and I keep on not understanding why they still can't buy liking it... :music:

Woop Woop!!!

Massive! :dance::dance::dance:

let`s party
2j3s3us.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

:LMAO::LMAO:

good evning to you :-) well whats up? Just played some trackmania united forever: startrack campaign :D and i got one gold medal *strike* ;-) despite that, i am going to watch some nice documentation about the maya town: Machu Pichu

and my girlfriend is doing theoretical physics homeworks (and i am not jealous at her doing it!) it should be christmas time for everyone right now :s everyone should have holidays and time to rest for 2-3 weeks!

COLD WINDS TAKE ME HOME .. ( ;-) )
Such a long message. It looks like in your life a lot things happens or you enjoy every single thing of it, that's cool! :grinning: I agree with that statement that people should have a holidays (I have to school yet - tommorow and on Tuesday!). Have a nice time dude! :friends:

Filo & Peri feat. Aruna - Ashley (First State Remix) :wub::wub:

i suspect only vocal trance to be able to get anyone really much into trance these days :s instrumental tracks will have their problem, clearly, maybe some classic music loves would like this trance part, but not others..

the damn youth these days *g* hip hop times -.-

Back