20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
* Tell me .. .. .. 1717 Listeners ~ 034 First State - End Of Year Countdown 2009 on AH.FM *

Covered in dirt
Second from lies to cover her
No one could see through
If they’d done done / you played it dumb?
Waiting for her last day to come
So you can breathe again

Ohh.. Ashley, tell me…

Have you been lost?
Have you been cheated?
All you loving all you hated
It's All on you now?
Suddenly… Suddenly Golden?
To a world that you were so dead?
Torn in two, ….now it’s all on you?

Aruna
Aruna
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Aruna

Aliases: Aruna Abrams

" I have waited all my life to feel this good... "

Ashley. Meh.

My skype quote says "END OF THE YEAR COUNTDOWN 2009 @ ah.fm" from sever days now... everybody keeps asking me what does that mean... some friends ask me if it is a name of a movie :lol:

Believe me, I do my best at trying to make trance music popular among my friends and I keep on not understanding why they still can't buy liking it... :music:

my family and the rest of the people around me don't listen to trance and don't have to. :]

hai :wave:

how's texas lately? i guess not as cold as europe :grinning2:

u are correct :yes:

only ONE day of texas was when it was snowing. after that, it was all warm and cold weather occuring back and forth..oh well, its the typical yahoo weather im used to -_-

:music: Very nice vocal :music:

Ashley... Wallbridge? :lol:

The lyrics and sound of the voice (the melody it takes) reminds me of a recent rock tune.

Believe me, I do my best at trying to make trance music popular among my friends and I keep on not understanding why they still can't buy liking it... :music:

That actually reminds me ....

My friends think me to be nuts listening to "thumping" music at the age of 34!

LOL!

But the situation is too grim here ... people wont just step out of House music and the discs wont just play trance!

Back