Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I'm a CD man, I've never used Vinyl before, bit of a noob really in that respect. My eldest brother is a techno DJ and just helping him move his records around was enough to put me off the stuff :lol:
LOL Now,Now don't be dissin' da vinyl:)It may be heavy,that's cause of the music it holds.:music:

HAHAHAH yeah they didn't tell me when i started that i should have also saved some money for the gym to work out a bit.... lol those vinyls get heavy, you carry around 100 vinyl and its a good 50/60 lbs. :lol::lol:

never used CDs before myself. Would love to check em out one day when i finally save up enough again

:lolz: At least it's a good way of getting some exercise I guess :boxing: My poor dad injured himself for a while whilst helping move my brothers vinyl.

I really like CDs personally, well worth checking out :super:

Nice set so far :music:

Makes a nice change to the norm (and by that I mean the high-octane stuff you hear most of the time lol)

1) DJ Tatana feat. Stephan Maria - I Can (Original Mix) [S2 Records]
2) Spiral Story - Spiral Story (Minds Eye feat. Emphased Reality Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
3) Rocky Miller feat. Randall Bond - Ask Yourself [Emotive Vibes]
4) Cressida - Lovely Lies (Original Vocal Mix) [Euphonic]
5) Mindcrap - Alone (Club Mix) [TONEO Records]
6) Mr Sam feat. Rani - Secret (Davy Van Eynde Remix) [Maelstrom]

:lolz: At least it's a good way of getting some exercise I guess :boxing: My poor dad injured himself for a while whilst helping move my brothers vinyl.

I really like CDs personally, well worth checking out :super:

what kind of CD decks and mixer do you use?

Nice set so far :music:

Makes a nice change to the norm (and by that I mean the high-octane stuff you hear most of the time lol)

Cheers dude :music: I tend to use allot of vocals, which some people don't like, but hey, can't go copying everyone else.

2x Denon S1000's and a Numark DXM-06. I want to upgrade but have to save my pennies before I can afford anything good :bounce:
ahh still not bad, i was really wanting to get those Dennon S5000s wowza they look so nice!!

:)

Cheers dude :music: I tend to use allot of vocals, which some people don't like, but hey, can't go copying everyone else.

No prob :grinning:

I dont really go for vocals myself, but they fit this kinda style more I think

1) DJ Tatana feat. Stephan Maria - I Can (Original Mix) [S2 Records]
2) Spiral Story - Spiral Story (Minds Eye feat. Emphased Reality Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
3) Rocky Miller feat. Randall Bond - Ask Yourself [Emotive Vibes]
4) Cressida - Lovely Lies (Original Vocal Mix) [Euphonic]
5) Mindcrap - Alone (Club Mix) [TONEO Records]
6) Mr Sam feat. Rani - Secret (Davy Van Eynde Remix) [Maelstrom]
7) Rene Ablaze - Autumn Again (ADS Something Is Changing Remix) [Redux Recordings]

playdoh AH.FM Addict

I'm so leet :)

At last it's not a HTT... :smile1: :angel:

Back