Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
oh yeah i know eh!!! it just looks amazing!! even the DJM 700 or 800 would be amazing!!!

i heard/read the 800 gives you the Key of your track so you can do some harmoic mixing :)

that's a bit flash, I didn't realise that. :rofl:

:choon:

:clap::clap::clap:

Woo Hoo haven't heard this in awhile thanks abstraction:grinning:

Ooooh. I like this one. And this version is really niceee... :wub:

interesting track!! the original remake i take it! before mr Tiesto remixed this track!

this is a 2007 remix believe it or not, I didn't even know it was released until earlier this month. Much better than Tiestos imo.

Ooooh. I like this one. And this version is really niceee... :wub:

oh yeah!! +100000000000000000 this version is actually the best i have heard!

this is a 2007 remix believe it or not, I didn't even know it was released until earlier this month. Much better than Tiestos imo.

wow 2007!! no way!! hahaha yeah way better than Tiestos !!:p

wooooooot :wub:

Great show Abstraction! cool tracks, very different than the usual!!

voted massive!

Cool show I enjoyed it very much:)

Me voted too!

That's why I mix my music up.Can't always listen to uplift nor can I always just listen to progressive style which I really don't care for:cap:

yeah but nothing wrong with having your own taste it definitely is better that way!! We are just happy you still hang out with all of us on the forum dispite the music :grinning:

that's a big shame :(

So what's your ideal kind of set? Know any that I can download and have a listen to that you particularly like?

GDJB, Shossow's Tone Diary, T4L's Main Room and Vitor Moya's Sunset Zone. My fav shows on AH. ;) I love music by Christopher Lawrence, Tom Hades, Marco Bailey, Marco V, Sander van Doorn, Alex Bau and lately Kiko. :cat:

GDJB, Shossow's Tone Diary, T4L's Main Room and Vitor Moya's Sunset Zone. My fav shows on AH. ;) I love music by Christopher Lawrence, Marco Bailey, Marco V, Sander van Doorn, Alex Bau and lately Kiko. :cat:

:beer2:Be seeing ya at 2pm est for GDJB:)

Back