• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
what's HTT?

Happy Trancy Trance - 'melodic', 'euphoric' 'uplifting' kind of trance, played by most DJs. Producers who make this music are Tyas, Kandi, Onova... Kind of trance everybody loves and I hate :smile1:

Last edited:
Nice one! I've always wondered what those Denon mixers are like, would you recommend them?

it is nice i really enjoy it, but since the new mixers have come out just recently, the Pioneer DJM 700, 800, Korg Zero4, Zero8. From what i have heard from the local shop is that it needs some upgrades, but i think for less than 1k, it is still nice.

the effects are cool. it did not come with very many: echo, delay, low/mid/high pass filters, and a flanger.

I love the ammount of inputs on the back, i believe it has 8 inputs, and 4 channels where you can select the input for each channel.

I have done nothing with the 4 channels yet thou, since I still only have 2 decks. I wish the kills were a bit better, because if you leave the gain alone and just reduce the EQ to negative inifitny or zero, the track is still heard very quitely.

Happy Trance Trance - 'melodic', 'euphoric' 'uplifting' kind of trance, played by most DJs. Producers who make this music are Tyas, Kandi, Onova... Kind of trance everybody loves and I hate :smile1:

aaah okay :lol: I'm not a fan of Tyas personally for pretty much the same reason, respect due to him though, he obviously has bundles of skill, just not my personal taste.

Happy Trance Trance - 'melodic', 'euphoric' 'uplifting' kind of trance, played by most DJs. Producers who make this music are Tyas, Kandi, Onova... Kind of trance everybody loves and I hate :smile1:

HAHHAAHAH yeah i don't get it!! everyone should love trance :p

their songs are good but i think they should be capped to 1 per hour.

BTW: HI CLUBGIRL :hug:

:lol::lol: then a DVD packed full of MP3 must weigh a tonn then?

:LMAO:

More than likely,I remember dragging my friends albums from town to town:driver:,yeah they got heavy after awhile.It was more than worth it though:yes::drunk:

1) DJ Tatana feat. Stephan Maria - I Can (Original Mix) [S2 Records]
2) Spiral Story - Spiral Story (Minds Eye feat. Emphased Reality Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
3) Rocky Miller feat. Randall Bond - Ask Yourself [Emotive Vibes]
4) Cressida - Lovely Lies (Original Vocal Mix) [Euphonic]
5) Mindcrap - Alone (Club Mix) [TONEO Records]
6) Mr Sam feat. Rani - Secret (Davy Van Eynde Remix) [Maelstrom]
7) Rene Ablaze - Autumn Again (ADS Something Is Changing Remix) [Redux Recordings]
8) Ernesto vs Bastian - Unchained Melody (Jerry Ropero Remix) [Nebula]

it is nice i really enjoy it, but since the new mixers have come out just recently, the Pioneer DJM 700, 800, Korg Zero4, Zero8. From what i have heard from the local shop is that it needs some upgrades, but i think for less than 1k, it is still nice.

the effects are cool. it did not come with very many: echo, delay, low/mid/high pass filters, and a flanger.

I love the ammount of inputs on the back, i believe it has 8 inputs, and 4 channels where you can select the input for each channel.

I have done nothing with the 4 channels yet thou, since I still only have 2 decks. I wish the kills were a bit better, because if you leave the gain alone and just reduce the EQ to negative inifitny or zero, the track is still heard very quitely.

Sounds like the perfect mixer for when you get yourself some CD decks too and get them all wired up together, get some flashy stuff going on, although I can't imagine mixing 4 at once, I think I'll leave that to the pros :lol:

I'll have to check that mixer out when I come to make my purchase :music:

HAHHAAHAH yeah i don't get it!! everyone should love trance :p

their songs are good but i think they should be capped to 1 per hour.

BTW: HI CLUBGIRL :hug:

aaah okay :lol: I'm not a fan of Tyas personally for pretty much the same reason, respect due to him though, he obviously has bundles of skill, just not my personal taste.

Hiii :hug: :wave:

I just can't listen to it. And most of the DJs play it in their set so I'm not the luckiest person in the world... Not many shows I really like here ( fit my music taste ;) )

Sounds like the perfect mixer for when you get yourself some CD decks too and get them all wired up together, get some flashy stuff going on, although I can't imagine mixing 4 at once, I think I'll leave that to the pros :lol:

I'll have to check that mixer out when I come to make my purchase :music:

haah yeah thats kinda why i chose to buy it, because it shoudl last for a few more years.. although I am really interested in the Korg Zero4 mixer... that thing looks hot

korg.com

with each individual channel having its own effects processor !!! WOW the imagination is limitless :):)

I just can't listen to it. And most of the DJs play it in their set so I'm not the luckiest person in the world... Not many shows I really like here ( fit my music taste ;) )

that's a big shame :(

So what's your ideal kind of set? Know any that I can download and have a listen to that you particularly like?

haah yeah thats kinda why i chose to buy it, because it shoudl last for a few more years.. although I am really interested in the Korg Zero4 mixer... that thing looks hot

korg.com

with each individual channel having its own effects processor !!! WOW the imagination is limitless :):)

that's one sexy looking mixer :wow:

yeah but nothing wrong with having your own taste it definitely is better that way!! We are just happy you still hang out with all of us on the forum dispite the music :grinning:

1) DJ Tatana feat. Stephan Maria - I Can (Original Mix) [S2 Records]
2) Spiral Story - Spiral Story (Minds Eye feat. Emphased Reality Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
3) Rocky Miller feat. Randall Bond - Ask Yourself [Emotive Vibes]
4) Cressida - Lovely Lies (Original Vocal Mix) [Euphonic]
5) Mindcrap - Alone (Club Mix) [TONEO Records]
6) Mr Sam feat. Rani - Secret (Davy Van Eynde Remix) [Maelstrom]
7) Rene Ablaze - Autumn Again (ADS Something Is Changing Remix) [Redux Recordings]
8) Ernesto vs Bastian - Unchained Melody (Jerry Ropero Remix) [Nebula]
9) DJ Tatana - Silence [Sirup Records]

Happy Trancy Trance - 'melodic', 'euphoric' 'uplifting' kind of trance, played by most DJs. Producers who make this music are Tyas, Kandi, Onova... Kind of trance everybody loves and I hate :smile1:
That's why I mix my music up.Can't always listen to uplift nor can I always just listen to progressive style which I really don't care for:cap:

that's one sexy looking mixer :wow:

oh yeah i know eh!!! it just looks amazing!! even the DJM 700 or 800 would be amazing!!!

i heard/read the 800 gives you the Key of your track so you can do some harmoic mixing :)

:blink::confused:

Back