• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
DJ Abstraction - Beyond Consciousness

ahfm_bc2.jpg

Every 3rd Thursdays
16:00 - 17:00 CET

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hey there peeps!

This months set is as vocal packed as ever, including lyrics from the likes of Tiff Lacey, Fisher and Marcia Juell. Rather than keeping with vocals the whole way through as I have done with previous sets, I've built this one up toward Uplifting Trance, ending with a remix by Nitrous Oxide.

The final tracklisting and download link will be posted in this thread at the end of the show as usual.

----

1) Andy, Charly - feat. Charly Heath - For Ariel (Major Pax Remix) [Deeplife Records]
2) Bartlett Bros - Let It Flow feat. Marcia Juell (Ronnie Play Remix) [Lunatique]
3) CyberSutra feat. Tiff Lacey - Summer Sutra (Timothy Allan Extended Mix) [KULT]
4) Bryan Kearney, Spunuldrick - The Walrus (HeatBeat Presents Matias Faint Remix) [Full Tilt Recordings]
5) Heatbeat feat. Agustin Servente - Sense & Sensibility (LD Remix) [Istmo Music]
6) The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup]
7) Alexander Popov feat. Syntigma - Atlantida (Original Mix) [Eternity Recordings]
8) Dumonde feat. Aydo Abay - Gun (Original Mix) [Massive Trax]
9) Tom Colontonio, Artexx - Serious Truth (Original Mix) [Conspiracy Recordings]
10) Abbott & Chambers - Where Are You (Nitrous Oxide Dub Mix) [Alter Ego Records]

Download 'Beyond Consciousness 11' from DJAbstraction.com

Last edited:
right, here goes

1) Andy, Charly - feat. Charly Heath - For Ariel (Major Pax Remix) [Deeplife Records]

tuned :mml:

2) Bartlett Bros - Let It Flow feat. Marcia Juell (Ronnie Play Remix) [Lunatique]

now onto another vocal track

3) CyberSutra feat. Tiff Lacey - Summer Sutra (Timothy Allan Extended Mix) [KULT]

and now for a bit of Tiff Lacey :love:

Fantastic vocal tracks back to back...:grinning:

Heyy Marco :music: Thanks for joining us. I hope you are doing well?

Hey ! :hug:

Yes... I'm well, thank you! The music sounds quite good!
Only thing is that I'm again busy with something very boring... (summarizing a tough and little boring article)
But the music keeps me well! :grinning:

Back