Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
4. The Doppler Effect – Beauty Hides (JoC Mix) (Armada)

i want you to know

i never forget you

one of the best remixes

:super::super::super::choonalert::choonalert:

5. Digital Nature Meets Onova – Inspiration (Original Mix) (Cloud 9)

this show is awesome:super::super::super::super:

tuned in! I only found the thread because you posted a link! :lol:

I couldn't see it anywhere

REPLAY!!!

And every track is just that lol

Dont get me wrong, trance is my favourite genre, but DJs could at least try and pick tunes that every other DJ isnt playing, you know? theres enough out there to choose from.

Dont get me wrong, trance is my favourite genre, but DJs could at least try and pick tunes that every other DJ isnt playing, you know? theres enough out there to choose from.

oh yeah i totally agree with you PlayDoh!! its really odd right now, every one is hammering the same tracks over and over!!! hahaah

oh yeah i totally agree with you PlayDoh!! its really odd right now, every one is hammering the same tracks over and over!!! hahaah

Exactly lol, thats my only 'problem' with it.

You know how people complain or say every track sounds the same? *cough*CG*cough*..its because they literally are :lol:

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but it seems like it's just a popularity thing, if you wanna have "popular" mixes, just mix the same "popular" tracks, but if you wanna stand out then use something a bit different, which can be risky either way though. Just my opinion anyway, I'm not referring to any DJ in particular (before someone shoots me).

Sounds like festival of Tyas and Tyas-alike ones :lol:

:choon:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

5. Digital Nature Meets Onova – Inspiration (Original Mix) (Cloud 9)

:choon:

haha, you think there are any giant inflatable Tyas dolls around?

Once someone sent me fake 'window' of windows which looked like a program to make music. It was called 'Tyas tunes' and there were few options, every one with 3 or four effects you can find in every Tyas tune and there was a note added to it :

If you have ever wondered how Tyas makes his tunes this is the answer!

:lol:

He just picks options from a program : a bit of this one, dose of this effect and you have 'unique and innovative' Tyas tune. ;)

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but it seems like it's just a popularity thing, if you wanna have "popular" mixes, just mix the same "popular" tracks, but if you wanna stand out then use something a bit different, which can be risky either way though. Just my opinion anyway, I'm not referring to any DJ in particular (before someone shoots me).

You mean like this set? :mask:

:whistle:

Once someone sent me fake 'window' of windows which looked like a program to make music. It was called 'Tyas tunes' and there were few options, every one with 3 or four effects you can find in every Tyas tune and there was a note added to it :

If you have ever wondered how Tyas makes his tunes this is the answer!

He just picks options from a program : a bit of this one, dose of this effect and you have 'unique and innovative' Tyas tune. ;)

:lol::lol: the Tyas machine!

Back