I love Music
Reaction score
4Strings Presents Binary Frequency
every Friday of each month only @ AH.FM

4strings.jpg

EST: 15:00 - 16:00
GMT: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

here we go :mml:

and fiiiiiirst ^^

Say, JayCan. I don't see your request on my page there at FaceBook. But like I said, I'm not real "swuft". Maybe I just don't know what the frack I'm doing and just don't see it there. :wacko::cat:

Hello kiddies! Seems like the threads are slowing down lately. Wonder if that is because Dan's not around as much.

Say, JayCan. I don't see your request on my page there at FaceBook. But like I said, I'm not real "swuft". Maybe I just don't know what the frack I'm doing and just don't see it there. :wacko::cat:

not at facebook...here in ah. forums check your profile...there must be a request message:hug:

not at facebook...here in ah. forums check your profile...there must be a request message:hug:

:book: There's so much going on :p :lol: :music:

Has 4Strings changed their style recently? Seems as though somethings different about their sets.

Hello kiddies! Seems like the threads are slowing down lately. Wonder if that is because Dan's not around as much.

That might have a lot to do with it. Plus, Danmark works now, so that quieted folks down a bit. Plus, T4E doesn't hang out here anymore since she basically got run off by Picco's shenanigans. So ... those things would tend to make it a little less fun here. :(

Dan is here in Austria now...has a new work and tonns of things to do...so he will be on as much as he can...but new country / city, didnt speak german, new job and running ah.fm is a shitload of things to manage:)

I'm so sad because this show never have a tracklist
smile0034db.gif
waeha!.gif

Somebody please tell me a site, where I can see the Binary F. tracklist...
I heard this song, but donno the name..
chillando.gif

Somebody?:)

chillando.gif

tomorrow at 10 the show is uploaded to ah. torrents...you can download it and there is mostly the tracklist ;-)

chillando.gif

4strings occasionally post the track list here, maybe check their myspace it may have some info there too

heya at least vicky joins that small talk :mml:

HEAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VICKY:super::hug:

That might have a lot to do with it. Plus, Danmark works now, so that quieted folks down a bit. Plus, T4E doesn't hang out here anymore since she basically got run off by Picco's shenanigans. So ... those things would tend to make it a little less fun here. :(

:wow: just pm'd her, hope she's ok

Back