24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

02. Sound Fiction - I had a Dream (2005)

chair dancing

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

This is sounding pretty good.:super:

Yeah, number 4 and it sucked, proof that his name alone carries him lol

I agree. The only thing that made that set interesting was the fact that it brought the servers down. :mask::lol::lol:

Quoting The Cat Lady's signature
One small cat changes coming home to an empty house, to coming home. --- Pam Brown

I have a cat too. My situation is the same as above.:hug:

Quoting The Cat Lady's signature
One small cat changes coming home to an empty house, to coming home. --- Pam Brown

I have a cat too. My situation is the same as above.:hug:

I have 6 cats. My all-time high was 37. Cat Heaven. :super::cat:

(??)

If I didn't have work nor income for 8 days, I wouldn't do anything except to conserve my resources. Unless he is paying for everything. And I do mean, EVERYTHING. You can't afford it. :mask:

Sitting in one place will make me going crazy. And for these last 3 days in hotel there won't be no electricity, hot water or heating. Not sure about staff accomodation. ;)

And I would never let guy paying for everything. Ever. :cat:

Sitting in one place will make me going crazy. And for these last 3 days in hotel there won't be no electricity, hot water or heating. Not sure about staff accomodation. ;)

Hey, how'd the trip go? :hug:

Cat hell*

:lol:

Don't knock it til you've tried it. :mask:

No electricity! Why not? :wow:

Well, ive only ever had the one but she's been a great little pal.:grinning::cat:

Now that you've had one, you will never go without one the rest of your life. They are loving little creatures with distinct personalities and they can be very funny. :love: :cat:

Better than good :cat:

How was your weekend ? :hug:

Well. I have no friends (who want to do anything with me), no girlfriend, and a family who hates me. [SARCASM]Was positively lovely.[/SARCASM] :lol:

So, did you say you are staying in hotel? If so, why?

Btw: Massive set!! I'm digging this uplift coming up!

No electricity! Why not? :wow:

New kitchen is building and they have to cut everything off, and there's no bookings for those 3 days so they can easily close hotel for 3 days.

Well. I have no friends (who want to do anything with me), no girlfriend, and a family who hates me. [SARCASM]Was positively lovely.[/SARCASM] :lol:

So, did you say you are staying in hotel? If so, why?

Btw: Massive set!! I'm digging this uplift coming up!

No, I live in staff accomodation but I work in hotel. Hotel closed - no work for 3 days for anyone. :)

Oh, and you are too young for being such a grumpy :P

Back