24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

Not really. My mom is threatening to kick me out when I turn 18.

Which is two months from Wednesday.

So you have enough time to prepare to it. Take it as a begining not as ending of something. When I moved out from my parents after 1 - 2 months when they get used to it sitiuation between us was way much better.

So you have enough time to prepare to it. Take it as a begining not as ending of something. When I moved out from my parents after 1 - 2 months when they get used to it sitiuation between us was way much better.

Yeah, I've got the cardboard box all ready to go.

Not really. My mom is threatening to kick me out when I turn 18.

Which is two months from Wednesday.

That's her way of saying, "CHANGE! DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!" You know how subtle parents can be. :mask:

Cuz she gets drunk, and she gets stupid. She starts shit with me, and keeps dragging it on. And I just ignore her, and tell her to relax and goto bed. So when she sobers up, she doesn't remember what she said, only what I said, and it's skewed

So, yeah.

Cuz she gets drunk, and she gets stupid. She starts shit with me, and keeps dragging it on. And I just ignore her, and tell her to relax and goto bed. So when she sobers up, she doesn't remember what she said, only what I said, and it's skewed

So, yeah.

So it's not you who has the main problem but her. It could be even better for you to move out.

So it's not you who has the main problem but her. It could be even better for you to move out.

Well yeah, but the real question is. Where? Y'know, it's a nice idea. But when I think about it I panic because I don't have the financial means to do so.

Because I am a slacker, I still have another year of high-school. So I cannot work full-time.

So, yeah.

She is having blackouts and they are extremely dangerous. You have to move out for your own safety. Don't wait. Do it ASAP. Need a place to live? You can live with me rent free until you get on your feet. I mean every word. You are in a dangerous situation and my home is open to you. :hug:

She is having blackouts and they are extremely dangerous. You have to move out for your own safety. Don't wait. Do it ASAP. Need a place to live? You can live with me rent free until you get on your feet. I mean every word. You are in a dangerous situation and my home is open to you. :hug:

Nah, she's not violent. Just stupid...like retarded. Tell her something, she asks again two minutes later. After the fifth time, if you flip, you are the bad person.

BODY OF CONFLICT!!

:choon:

your posts seriously crack me up bigtime. :LMAO: :LMAO: :lol:

element, u heard her, you want to live rent free..... i leave it to you to decide your own fate.... :mask:

Back