24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

[quote=The Cat Lady

Now that you've had one, you will never go without one the rest of your life. They are loving little creatures with distinct personalities and they can be very funny. :love: :cat:[/quote
Your probably right:hug:

New kitchen is building and they have to cut everything off, and there's no bookings for those 3 days so they can easily close hotel for 3 days.

No, I live in staff accomodation but I work in hotel. Hotel closed - no work for 3 days for anyone. :)

Oh, and you are too young for being such a grumpy :P

Oh man. No heat and it's winter. That truly sucks. Yeah, you gotta get out of there for a bit. :P

Well. I have no friends (who want to do anything with me), no girlfriend, and a family who hates me. [SARCASM]Was positively lovely.[/SARCASM] :lol:

So, did you say you are staying in hotel? If so, why?

Btw: Massive set!! I'm digging this uplift coming up!

My Dad used to tell me, "The entire world can't possibly be out of step. It has to be you." He was right. It was me. I grew out of that. :)

So then ... the question is ... what's your problem? Why does your family hate you and you have no friends? What is it that you do that pisses everyone off so much? :mask:

OMG -- One of the EOYC Sets Are Corrupted!! SHIT!

It's England. There's no proper winter here :lol:

And I know place where I'm gonna be warm.. even hot :mask:

You're making me jealous. My love is 5,000 miles away. :(

New kitchen is building and they have to cut everything off, and there's no bookings for those 3 days so they can easily close hotel for 3 days.

No, I live in staff accomodation but I work in hotel. Hotel closed - no work for 3 days for anyone. :)

Oh, and you are too young for being such a grumpy :P

Dissatisfaction with life knows no age. I can honestly say, my daily routine is 95% the same

(??)

Corrupted in what way? :confused:

12-30 09 Adriatic - EOYC 2007 @ AH.FM.mp3 was corrupted. Kowy released a torrent with that track on the torrent site. With a fix of it...

Dissatisfaction with life knows no age. I can honestly say, my daily routine is 95% the same

That's your own fault. Get a different routine that you can find pleasure in. Worried about changing too much? Change one thing, that's all, just one thing. And then see what else changes because of it. :grinning:

That's your own fault. Get a different routine that you can find pleasure in. Worried about changing too much? Change one thing, that's all, just one thing. And then see what else changes because of it. :grinning:

If I could, I would. But I'm currently stuck in this life. I cannot change anything, at the moment.

I've been trying...but to no avail.

If I could, I would. But I'm currently stuck in this life. I cannot change anything, at the moment.

I've been trying...but to no avail.

Not true. You are trapping yourself. Let's talk... :hug: :cat:

You still have time then to do something with it, don't you think ? :mask:

Yeah. I think so, too. In fact you can change at any time during life to make things better :grinning:(or worse as the case may be :mask:).

You still have time then to do something with it, don't you think ? :mask:

Not really. My mom is threatening to kick me out when I turn 18.

Which is two months from Wednesday.

Back