Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
You would love it while dancing on the floor during this set though..

not one bit LMAO...i'll be out of there in 2 minutes flat....and go home throw some pots and pans down the stairs and i'm sure will sound better :lol::lol:

sounds like they are killing a few people too, Psy and rothgar must be around there :lol:

not one bit LMAO...i'll be out of there in 2 minutes flat....and go home throw some pots and pans down the stairs and i'm sure will sound better :lol::lol:

sounds like they are killing a few people too, Psy and rothgar must be around there :lol:

It's A Riot! AH Style!

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

:lol::lol:...are you sure?

this track doesn't match the mayhem we just heard LMAO

Ok,why does everyone have suicidal tendencies?
Why do they play this crappy track?:p:p:p:p

i wish i was there
it would just make it more awesome
ive just come 2 appreciate more genres over the times
but vocals still suck and should die

rofl! haha.. Well atleast I like it :lol:

<------ Marcello.... I'm sorry guys for putting the health of our favorite DJ, Marcus Schossow, in jeopardy by bringing him to the White Castle hamburger restaurant in New York City... It was a bad move and it could have landed him in a coma. But luckily, he did wake up the next day, and his hair looked nice, and we eventually (eventually!) got it out of our system! True story, too!... haha.

Back