• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
you're hanging a lot with Psy:lol::lol::lol:

That's true
but that doesn't have anything to do
with my taste in music!
I used to like that kinda tracks b4...:grinning:

<------ Marcello.... I'm sorry guys for putting the health of our favorite DJ, Marcus Schossow, in jeopardy by bringing him to the White Castle hamburger restaurant in New York City... It was a bad move and it could have landed him in a coma. But luckily, he did wake up the next day, and his hair looked nice, and we eventually (eventually!) got it out of our system! True story, too!... haha.

800px-NYC_White_Castle_Rockaway.jpg

white_castle.jpg

n10909520_32315694_2845.jpg

n10909520_32315697_5752.jpg

<------ Marcello.... I'm sorry guys for putting the health of our favorite DJ, Marcus Schossow, in jeopardy by bringing him to the White Castle hamburger restaurant in New York City... It was a bad move and it could have landed him in a coma. But luckily, he did wake up the next day, and his hair looked nice, and we eventually (eventually!) got it out of our system! True story, too!... haha.

:lol: what's this white castle hamburger restaurant?

:lol: what's this white castle hamburger restaurant?

Check the pics hahaha.... ^^^^^ It's legendary in the New York area, they even made a movie out of it called "Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle"... It was filmed in my neighborhood.... It's so bad for your health!

Ok,4 a sec I thought that "white castle"
was a club that Schossow played at
and I was like wtf!
Total decay...:wow:

Last edited:
Check the pics hahaha.... ^^^^^ It's legendary in the New York area, they even made a movie out of it called "Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle"... It was filmed in my neighborhood.... It's so bad for your health!
i saw that movie,really funny:lol:

HI deadleyeight:wave:

Back