29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
Boooo someone else will have to do it! :(

Odd really as I've already created two :lolz:
Yeah the new Group Tool isnt as good as the old one...you also cant post a 2 hour Tracklist in one coz it says not more than 1000 characters...i hate it:P:P

yo ice cream boy :P whats up? you have not upload the pictures yet as you promiced me :(

ehh, my internet speed at home is suxxx :wall:
now i'm in the dormitory, i'll go to the university soon, where the uploading speed is awesome :ee:
ehh, anyway i upload only 7 pic on myspace :bully:

We can do if you give us a minute or two :grinning2:

1990. Moby - Go [Instinct]
1991. Orbital - Belfast [FFRR]
1992. Jam & Spoon - Odyssey To Anyoona [Dance Pool]
1993. Ground Level - Dreams Of Heaven (Incense mix) [Faze 2]

i am glad my sister devil alarm clock wake me up instead of her haha :ee: not sure if i was able to tuned in for your mix but i am glad i did really :smile:

Tell me on thing mate do you have those things on vinyl?

goodmorning everyone :wave:
Good morning! :)
I'm gonna make you feel really old and say I only know two of the tracks you've played so far! haha. I was only 9 in 1993 and mostly listening to Snap! and Culture Beat! :lol:

Yeah the new Group Tool isnt as good as the old one...you also cant post a 2 hour Tracklist in one coz it says not more than 1000 characters...i hate it:P:P
Thanks for the notice, I'm sure that will be annoying me on Monday night! :friends:

Something a little more chilled for everyone now :smile:

1990. Moby - Go [Instinct]
1991. Orbital - Belfast [FFRR]
1992. Jam & Spoon - Odyssey To Anyoona [Dance Pool]
1993. Ground Level - Dreams Of Heaven (Incense mix) [Faze 2]
1994. The Blyz - What Is Sound [Logic]

The guy behind this made a lot of Eurodance and cheese but I always loved this :music:

ehh, my internet speed at home is suxxx :wall:
now i'm in the dormitory, i'll go to the university soon, where the uploading speed is awesome :ee:
ehh, anyway i upload only 7 pic on myspace :bully:

oh i can understand!i use the puplic internet broadband here instead of mine because everytime i am trying to connect with my router to the laptop it simply turn off not sure why!

but i have 2 options to connect to internet now cool eh?:smile:

I'm gonna make you feel really old and say I only know two of the tracks you've played so far! haha. I was only 9 in 1993 and mostly listening to Snap! and Culture Beat! :lol:

:LMAO:

Just got up ! And tuned in. :)

LOL! I was 37 years old then! :LMAO::lolz::cat:

Haha

Yeah Snap and Culture Beat...produced by the Granddaddy of EDM in Frankfurt / Main TORSTEN FENSLAU...one of the best died toooo young...i knowed him personally coz he created the sounds we call trance today and so i was always arround at his Residency DORIAN GRAY and i learned alot from him

Back